Europe, Boring Until it's Not

TheReal_ND

Re: Europe Boring Until it's Not

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:32 am

THE WORLD IS A GIANT CHICKEN TENDERS DISPENSER

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:34 am

Boris Johnson today stated he is not planning to make a leadership challenge to Theresa the Appeaser.
Translation into standard English- Boris Johnson is planning a leadership challenge to Theresa the Appeaser.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:46 am

Montegriffo wrote:Boris Johnson today stated he is not planning to make a leadership challenge to Theresa the Appeaser.
Translation into standard English- Boris Johnson is planning a leadership challenge to Theresa the Appeaser.
Politicians often say they aren't going to run for office, right before they do.
*yip*

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:48 am

Hyped for Bo memes tbh fam but I don't know much about his politics. If he's even remotely a civnat it will be an improvement I guess.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:54 pm

de officiis wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Hey, I thought this was the Mooslum bashing thread.
ps sorry Grumps but there is no justification for state sponsored murder.
I honestly don't see the difference between that and locking someone away for life. Their lives are effectively over either way - one just involves 20 years of trauma.
All I am saying is that you don't really know whether the life of someone in prison--even for a life sentence--is "effectively over," yet you are almost nonchalant in your attitude it's okay to put such people to death. Your readiness to use state power to impose the most severe sanction on another human being based your circumscribed imagination of what life in prison must be like is, frankly, terrifying.

A prominent jurist once said, "The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure that it is right; the spirit of liberty is the spirit which seeks to understand the minds of other men and women." You're a young guy, so you probably don't spend much time contemplating your own death. But it may be at some point, you will have an experience that places you in mortal fear of dying. I hope that if you do have such an experience, you might discover something about yourself, viz., how much you actually cherish your life and don't want to see it end prematurely. I further hope that if you come to that realization, you might be able to appreciate the extent to which other men and women cherish their own lives.
I have had more than one of those experiences, and thought about this issue for years.

I honestly would not see the point in living out my life, fighting for survival and being abused daily. Sure, you can get the occasional magazine in there, or even watch some tv, if you can hear it over the screams of the animals, but that is not life.

Eventually, your family and the world forget you, and your existence is nothing but a burden for them to be reminded of on holidays. Your existence is reduced to less than an animal, you have no hope of any self agency, and nothing to look forward to. Suicide would be a rational response.

The fact that we hand out life sentences for anything less than murder, or even repeat murder at that, is completely insane. It's only because we can ignore prisons completely, that this is allowed in our society. If everyone had to tour one of them just once in their lives, they would nearly cease to exist.

I value human life as much as anyone. That's why I don't think that life sentencing should even be an option. If someone is irredeemably dangerous, then put them down. Don't torture them for 20, 30, even 50 years first.
Last edited by SuburbanFarmer on Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:04 pm

Four Syrian asylum seekers were arrested by police in the German town of Löbau after they filmed and molested underage girls at a swimming pool.
Police arrested the group of Syrian asylum seekers at the Herrenmannsbad outdoor swimming pool on Friday. Two of the men, aged 31 and 27, are said to have filmed several underage girls at the facility against their permission and then tried to sexually touch them in the swimming pool, MDR reports.

“Two asylum seekers, or perhaps four, have bothered girls there. They also made videos and that is the charge. We are now awaiting the investigation of the police and the prosecution,” said the mayor of Löbau Dietmar Buchholz.

The asylum seekers are said to have used their mobile phones to film the young girls. When one tried to physically molest a girl, the lifeguard on duty told him to stop and then called the police.

Police say the 31-year-old migrant was filming the girls whilst his 27-year-old fellow countryman was the one who molested several children in the pool itself. A 19-year-old and a 21-year-old are currently being treated as witnesses to the alleged crimes.
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/06 ... age-girls/

Vibrant cultural enrichment.

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:06 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:I have had more than one of those experiences, and thought about this issue for years.

I honestly would not see the point in living out my life, fighting for survival and being abused daily. Sure, you can get the occasional magazine in there, or even watch some tv, if you can hear it over the screams of the animals, but that is not life.

Eventually, your family and the world forget you, and your existence is nothing but a burden for them to be reminded of on holidays. Your existence is reduced to less than an animal, you have no hope of any self agency, and nothing to look forward to. Suicide would be a rational response.

The fact that we hand out life sentences for anything less than murder, or even repeat murder at that, is completely insane. It's only because we can ignore prisons completely, that this is allowed in our society. If everyone had to tour one of them just once in their lives, they would nearly cease to exist.

I value human life as much as anyone. That's why I don't think that life sentencing should even be an option. If someone is irredeemably dangerous, then put them down. Don't torture them for 20, 30, even 50 years first.
Any suggestions on how prisons could be reformed?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:30 pm

de officiis wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:I have had more than one of those experiences, and thought about this issue for years.

Any suggestions on how prisons could be reformed?
Not really. Anything that we mandate will just be reversed when nobody's looking. But just like everything else in life, prisoners will respond to incentives. Somebody with no hope and nothing to lose will be impossible to control.

If everybody in the prison had a chance of getting out with decent behavior, you probably wouldn't have half of the problems that we do. Lifers are inherently unstable and dangerous.

So, if we can't eliminate the concept of the "lifer", then we should at least separate them from the rest completely - regardless of crimes committed. Not solitary (which is absurd), but an entirely separate prison.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:57 pm

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:59 pm

de officiis wrote:Image
I am not against walling off New York and dumping felons inside. :)

Formerly GrumpyCatFace