Social Justice Warriors Thread

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:37 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:So the difference then, is that we blow them up, rather than killing them face to face?

I gotta say, the second approach sounds a bit more honorable, tbh... :think:
Yeah, shooting up a gay nightclub or a church full of people is more honorable than waging a war against the people who burn people alive in cages and throw gays off rooftops.
No difference between west and islam, so if it's acceptable to throw gays off rooftops, then it should be acceptable to throw mussies off rooftops....
Never said "The West". I said Christianity. This is how you descend into hackery and strawmannery.

I think they'd much prefer to have a dozen thrown off rooftops, to blowing up dozens of wedding parties.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:42 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
We were discussing fundamentalism, and it was stated that this doesn't apply to Christianity, because feelz. I responded with Westboro. Then a picture of ISIS was used to show us of the ebil mooslims. I countered with Rwanda. Now, that's not valid because we're back to the US-only somehow.

Gallopin' goalposts.
No idiot. We were countering milspecs' asinine assertion that fundamentalism is close to taking over the US gov't.vYou showed up half cocked and tried to make the same old, muh crusades argument that you think proves there's no difference between Christianity and Islam when it wasn't even what was being discussed.
On any objective scale, there really isn’t. But you insist on pointing to ISIS maniacs as representative of Islam, so I show you maniacs that aren’t representative of Christianity, in the vain hope of stimulating some tiny portion of still operational pre-frontal cortex in your wasted skull, to come to this understanding.
I challenge you to find me a culture where 50+% of the people think rape victims should be stoned to death for "allowing" themselves to be raped, gays are against their religion and should be tossed off roofs or should be subject to Sharia law.

There can be only one...

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:54 pm

Ph64 wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
No idiot. We were countering milspecs' asinine assertion that fundamentalism is close to taking over the US gov't.vYou showed up half cocked and tried to make the same old, muh crusades argument that you think proves there's no difference between Christianity and Islam when it wasn't even what was being discussed.
On any objective scale, there really isn’t. But you insist on pointing to ISIS maniacs as representative of Islam, so I show you maniacs that aren’t representative of Christianity, in the vain hope of stimulating some tiny portion of still operational pre-frontal cortex in your wasted skull, to come to this understanding.
I challenge you to find me a culture where 50+% of the people think rape victims should be stoned to death for "allowing" themselves to be raped, gays are against their religion and should be tossed off roofs or should be subject to Sharia law.

There can be only one...
Pretty much any tribal society in Africa today, or indeed Europe and Asia prior to the 19th century.

But do go on.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:58 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Ph64 wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

There can be only one...
Pretty much any tribal society in Africa today, or indeed Europe and Asia prior to the 19th century.

But do go on.
Look how he always needs to reach back centuries to find something comparable to Islam today. Dude's a fucking joke.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:30 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Ph64 wrote:

There can be only one...

But do go on.
Look how he always needs to reach back centuries to find something comparable to Islam today. Dude's a fucking joke.
Already did. Scroll your little mouse wheel back a few more posts. C'mon, you can do it fella. There ya go....

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

K@th

Post by K@th » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:25 am

Account abandoned.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:10 am

Maybe I can take a stab at the mind virus thing...

Christianity is one of the monotheistic religions... it was an offshoot of Judaism.

Christianity broke with the tribal ethnocentrism of Judaism.
Rather than an ethnically based chosen people, Christianity broke with blood ties as the core of the Christian identity.
This was radical stuff. Tribes have always tied themselves through blood lineage prior to this.

The muslim faith although ostensibly a direct offshoot of the same strand of monotheism, (even including Jesus as a prophet) rolled this back.
Muslims have maintained a greater degree of blood lineage to the prophet - the two main branches Shia and Sunni traces their lineage to different succession lines of the prophet.

The west's main difference has been a full scale break with tribalism and Christianity has been at the core of this difference.
According to Fukuyama the celibate priesthood and increased property rights for women allowed a non-tribal burocracy from which the modern western state evolved. The modern western liberal state was born of Christianity...
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:16 am

That's not really how it works. The Church has nothing to do with ethno-states, but that doesn't mean Christianity doesn't support ethno-centrism. It's only very recently that this pozzed multicultural mindset has infiltrated the Church. Traditionally (and I mean here for almost 2,000 years), the Church tried to foster ethnic differences and cultivate unique cultures withing various nations.

It's a mistake to confuse the universalism of the Church with nationalism at the state level. It's a really big mistake, actually.

Once this ridiculous multicult implodes under it's own contradiction and sectarian violence, we will just go back to the way things always were. Multiculturalism obviously cannot persist.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:17 am

DrYouth wrote:Maybe I can take a stab at the mind virus thing...

Christianity is one of the monotheistic religions... it was an offshoot of Judaism.

Christianity broke with the tribal ethnocentrism of Judaism.
Rather than an ethnically based chosen people, Christianity broke with blood ties as the core of the Christian identity.
This was radical stuff. Tribes have always tied themselves through blood lineage prior to this.

The muslim faith although ostensibly a direct offshoot of the same strand of monotheism, (even including Jesus as a prophet) rolled this back.
Muslims have maintained a greater degree of blood lineage to the prophet - the two main branches Shia and Sunni traces their lineage to different succession lines of the prophet.

The west's main difference has been a full scale break with tribalism and Christianity has been at the core of this difference.
According to Fukuyama the celibate priesthood and increased property rights for women allowed a non-tribal burocracy from which the modern western state evolved. The modern western liberal state was born of Christianity...
nice.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:22 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:It's a mistake to confuse the universalism of the Church with nationalism at the state level. It's a really big mistake, actually.
Huh...

Did I confuse these things?

If so, how?
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty