Trump's SCOTUS

Martin Hash

Re: Trump's SCOTUS

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:14 am

Dude, stop the fucking record! IT'S BEEN DECIDED. Leave it alone. If you don't leave it alone, THAT MAKES YOU THE BROKEN RECORD.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:16 am

Uh.. no.

I won't leave it along and neither will the slightly more than half of Americans who want to end this.

Deal with it.

Abolition is back. Fuck slavery.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:18 am

Dude, you brought up the "broken record" analogy. Just admit you're it.

We already know you're an enemy of personal liberty. How are you any different than The Left in that regard?

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:27 am

I don't think there is enough political will to end Roe vs Wade, and the Pro-Life crowd won't gain converts the way they have been doing it for 40 years.

I view American Abortion from the historical perspective in which it was started, abortion clinics and planned parenthood started as part of a eugenics program. In clinical historical terms it is infanticide at a minimum. Lots of cultures practiced infanticide and they had their reasons, Sparta being the most famous.

For Christians, which I am, Abortion is wrong, it is murder and Christians feel very strongly about this. Lucky for America Christians aren't hajji's and the Christians follow the State Law over religious law.

If Christians are going to move the goal post there is a 2 prong strategy staring them in the face. Christians need to get the science out that shows it's life and show that the Progs are wrong on the useless lump of cells crap. Second, they need the Black Community and they need to join forces with the Black Community to show how Progressives have always targeted Black and minority Communities for the most abortion clinics to keep the numbers of Blacks down in America.

http://www.blackgenocide.org/black.html
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:31 am

Did you just imply that Blacks don't want abortions?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:35 am

C-Mag wrote:I don't think there is enough political will to end Roe vs Wade, and the Pro-Life crowd won't gain converts the way they have been doing it for 40 years.

I view American Abortion from the historical perspective in which it was started, abortion clinics and planned parenthood started as part of a eugenics program. In clinical historical terms it is infanticide at a minimum. Lots of cultures practiced infanticide and they had their reasons, Sparta being the most famous.

For Christians, which I am, Abortion is wrong, it is murder and Christians feel very strongly about this. Lucky for America Christians aren't hajji's and the Christians follow the State Law over religious law.

If Christians are going to move the goal post there is a 2 prong strategy staring them in the face. Christians need to get the science out that shows it's life and show that the Progs are wrong on the useless lump of cells crap. Second, they need the Black Community and they need to join forces with the Black Community to show how Progressives have always targeted Black and minority Communities for the most abortion clinics to keep the numbers of Blacks down in America.

http://www.blackgenocide.org/black.html

Nah, it's been drifting towards abolition for years now. Most Americans now want bans in most cases. Each new generation is more pro-life as well.

What rubs me the wrong way is pro-aborts trying to reframe the issue as if they are the ones who stand for liberty, as they defend the killing of over fifty miion people.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:37 am

Did you just put life over liberty?

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:42 am

If the state can take your life without due process, your liberty and your property sort of become secondary.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:46 am

Fife wrote:If the state can take your life without due process, your liberty and your property sort of become secondary.

Amazing that needs to be stated.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:00 am

Fife wrote:If the state can take your life without due process, your liberty and your property sort of become secondary.
The State? Fuck The State! The mother took the life. It was HER liberty.