Social Justice Warriors Thread

Fife

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by Fife » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:29 am

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:42 pm

Fife wrote:Image
I'll be there for you, when your gender's confused...
I'll be there for you, with your new pronoun too..
I'll be there for you, 'cause you're neutered, me too..

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:44 pm

Fife wrote:Image

No, just no. NO to the first version, no to this bastardized version... no to just bad shows period.
#NotOneRedCent

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:57 am

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/20/worl ... raids.html

In Indonesia, the world’s largest Muslim-majority country, homosexuality has generally been tolerated, if marginalized. But that began to change last year, when the authorities, under pressure from right-wing Islamic groups, started arresting gay men in what experts say are unprecedented numbers, raiding not just bars and saunas but hotel rooms and private apartments.
Hurray for ISLAM!!!! Religion of PEACE.....

All cultures are to be respected -

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:58 am

Zlaxer wrote:https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/20/worl ... raids.html

In Indonesia, the world’s largest Muslim-majority country, homosexuality has generally been tolerated, if marginalized. But that began to change last year, when the authorities, under pressure from right-wing Islamic groups, started arresting gay men in what experts say are unprecedented numbers, raiding not just bars and saunas but hotel rooms and private apartments.

Where are the SJW twats now?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:22 am

Zlaxer wrote:

Right next door to the drug addict holocaust in the Phillipines. Quite the little cleansing they have going around there.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:42 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Zlaxer wrote:

Right next door to the drug addict holocaust in the Phillipines. Quite the little cleansing they have going around there.

I know moderate Mussies....the problem is...when you cross a certain threshold of Mussieness.....then group think takes over and you get Med Evil Mussies....

Islam needs an age of enlightenment....bigly....it needs to be contained otherwise....Right now, it is not compatible with the rest of the world....

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:43 am

Zlaxer wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Zlaxer wrote:

I know moderate Mussies....the problem is...when you cross a certain threshold of Mussieness.....then group think takes over and you get Med Evil Mussies....

Islam needs an age of enlightenment....bigly....it needs to be contained otherwise....Right now, it is not compatible with the rest of the world....

I'm just sick of watching the left embrace Islam claiming its on par with every other religion when it comes to violence....

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:45 am

Perhaps a deportation is in order so that Islam might embrace the lefties back.
:twisted:

“Here you go Saudi Arabia, all our purple haired lesbians who are tired of living under the tyranny of Islamaphobic privileged white males”
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:52 am

Zlaxer wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Zlaxer wrote:

Right? It's like when you have sorta normal gay guys that mind their own business, but when you put a bunch of them in an area, they get all buttless-chaps and ball gags and stuff.

If we can just spread them out and isolate them, then they won't be so icky any more.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0