Social Justice Warriors Thread

C-Mag

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by C-Mag » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:08 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
GloryofGreece wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Our 10yo has been getting called a 'racist' by one of the 2 black girls in his choir class.

The only thing that he can tell me is that it started when they had some kind of conversation about Chinese people.

I have no idea whether it's serious, or will be taken seriously, so there's nothing that I can do about it.
So you don't really know why black kids called your (*what is your kids ethnicity?) I've heard many middle school kids call other kids "racist" as a joke. Basically not really serious or at least just saying it to be loud and obnoxious.
He's a chubby white kid. Wouldn't hurt a fly.

I suspect it's just a dumbass joke, but it annoys me that I'd even have to worry about it.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:10 am

GloryofGreece wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
GloryofGreece wrote:Eventhough its pretty much never serious, hearing black kids repeatedly call other students (*basically anyone that isn't black) "racist" gets really annoying for sure. Its also a bit disturbing but indicative of the times we live in. They are chirping what they've heard on tv and their parents say. That's that. Shit, kids will call another kid a racist for basically just calling someone "black", or even mentioning something that really has nothing to do with race. Its odd but best to ignore it b/c drawing more attention to it (other than say, "let's move or stop focus on your homework etc.) draws more attention to it and makes it worse IMO. A lot of "teaching" is a balancing act and choosing your "battles" etc.

Pfft, I hear more black kids calling each other the N word than I care to admit... most black kids in my mind have no right to scream racism when they openly do it to themselves every day.
Unfortunately most people are hypocrites to one degree on another, and black subculture isn't unique to that characteristic. Its a human nature thing. But specifically with feigning "racism" its mostly a combination (at least in K-12) of amusement and controlling the classroom that lies at the bottom of why black kids do it. They want to have the stage and dominate the conversation going on. Most don't think trivial shit people say is actually racist they just want a reaction, a joke, and more attention. That's all.
Well, I don't have time for that shit... if people want to do stupid stuff like that, then so be it, but don't call me racist when you spit some of the most racist slurs out of your mouth as a joke...
#NotOneRedCent

K@th

Post by K@th » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:18 am

C-Mag wrote: Image
Definitely truth in there. I'm so glad that's not how it is down here. Numerous cultures co-existing and respecting each other. Celebrating what we have in common, not worrying about the rest, too much. Some of you should try it sometime. It's refreshing. Whenever the topic of SJWs comes up, we have a collective eye-roll and move about our day.
Account abandoned.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:24 am

That’s the advantage of living in Geezerland Swamp where the average resident is 70 years old. It’s like entering another period of history.
:P
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:25 am

Miami was already becoming SJW-like in the early 2000s, last time I was down there. I think you will get it anywhere that you have multiculturalism (aka colonization) and a high concentration of liberals, really.

K@th

Post by K@th » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:27 am

DBTrek wrote:That’s the advantage of living in Geezerland Swamp where the average resident is 70 years old. It’s like entering another period of history.
:P
One way to measure how many old people are in an area is to count the distance between CVS & Walgreeens stores. About 10 miles north, there's one or the other about every 1/2 mile. Down here where I am now, it's more like one every mile. So, less of them where I am now.

:lol:
Account abandoned.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:54 am

C-Mag wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
GloryofGreece wrote:
So you don't really know why black kids called your (*what is your kids ethnicity?) I've heard many middle school kids call other kids "racist" as a joke. Basically not really serious or at least just saying it to be loud and obnoxious.
He's a chubby white kid. Wouldn't hurt a fly.

I suspect it's just a dumbass joke, but it annoys me that I'd even have to worry about it.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:11 pm

I wonder what was distracting the kids to the right?

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:56 pm

de officiis wrote:
I wonder what was distracting the kids to the right?
Probably the gay guy in nothing but leather chaps and a rainbow colored jock strap. :roll:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:36 pm

She was probably wondering why der Fuhrer was wearing cargo shorts like a homosexual.