Weed legalization thread

Speaker to Animals

Re: Weed legalization thread

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:26 pm

DBTrek wrote:
StCapps wrote:
DBTrek wrote:Why did people vote for Trump, Capps?
Tell me.
They liked him more than Hillary Clinton, it was all about feelz bro, not logic. Appealing to emotion is what wins elections, not hard policy proposals.
And when I produce data showing that his base actually offered other explanations in why they voted for him, and data showing that he’s among the most disliked candidates and presidents of all time, where will you move the goal posts then?

Almost nobody actually likes him personally. Who wants to hang out with Trump, really? Almost nobody does. The issues, especially immigration and offshoring jobs, were what elected him. Nothing else.

I mean.. All the presidents in our lifetimes were kind of assholes, but you could probably hang out with any of them for a night. Except Trump. I can't imagine spending five minutes with the guy. The only thing I cared about what fixing immigration and economic nationalism.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:26 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:Dan attracted way more weirdos than this place.
Because Hash is rich ... but Dan is famous.
:twisted:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:28 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Almost nobody actually likes him personally. Who wants to hang out with Trump, really? Almost nobody does. The issues, especially immigration and offshoring jobs, were what elected him. Nothing else.

I mean.. All the presidents in our lifetimes were kind of assholes, but you could probably hang out with any of them for a night. Except Trump. I can't imagine spending five minutes with the guy. The only thing I cared about what fixing immigration and economic nationalism.
Projecting on the electorate again. Lots of people like Trump, dummy, just because you aren't one of them doesn't mean everyone else agrees with you.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:28 pm

You're a fucking idiot, capps. We are not projecting anything on Trump's base. One need only talk to them, you clown.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:29 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:You're a fucking idiot, capps. We are not projecting anything on Trump's base. One need only talk to them, you clown.
You don't know any of them apparently. You know people who voted for Trump, but you don't know anyone in his base, bubble boy.
Last edited by StCapps on Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:30 pm

:roll:

Yeah, apparently. Keep on telling Americans how our electorate thinks, snowmonkey.

K@th

Post by K@th » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:31 pm

Look at Capps not liking Trump. :lol:
Account abandoned.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:31 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote::roll:

Yeah, apparently. Keep on telling Americans how our electorate thinks, snowmonkey.
All electorates are stupid, Trump didn't wake up the electorate, he played the rubes, like any other politician, he was just better at it than his opposition. Stop assuming the American electorate is informed on the issues, they aren't.
*yip*

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:33 pm

Kath wrote:Look at Capps not liking Trump. :lol:
I don't dislike Trump, but I don't like him that much either. I just pick my battles with him better than most, that's what you are observing. Most people are too emotionally invested to see straight when it comes Trump, as foreign observer without a horse in the race, I am less invested, so I don't have to cut through as much bias as most people on this forum.
*yip*

K@th

Post by K@th » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:37 pm

He's so dreamy, Capps. You know you want to make babies with him. Just fess up.
Account abandoned.