Social Justice Warriors Thread

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:20 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
McCann also takes the term “outdoorsy” as another expression of “whiteness” that excludes people of color from outdoor activities.

“This whiteness manifests in the term 'outdoorsy'—a descriptor for those who spend a significant time in the outdoors, who are equipped with the necessary gear, and who feel connected to nature,” he says. “The image of the 'outdoorsy individual' is an exclusive classification that gives white people the authority to venture into the outdoors freely, leaving people of color behind.”
Lord have mercy. It is the godamn Holidays C, why would you do this? Now I have to go sit in the shed and yell while I should be spending time with my family. :snooty:
Black people should stay on pavement. The woods are for white people. When I think of all those poor Masai tribesmen, forced out into the unforgiving wilderness...
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:26 pm

Enjoy
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:53 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
McCann also takes the term “outdoorsy” as another expression of “whiteness” that excludes people of color from outdoor activities.

“This whiteness manifests in the term 'outdoorsy'—a descriptor for those who spend a significant time in the outdoors, who are equipped with the necessary gear, and who feel connected to nature,” he says. “The image of the 'outdoorsy individual' is an exclusive classification that gives white people the authority to venture into the outdoors freely, leaving people of color behind.”
Lord have mercy. It is the godamn Holidays C, why would you do this? Now I have to go sit in the shed and yell while I should be spending time with my family. :snooty:
Black people should stay on pavement. The woods are for white people. When I think of all those poor Masai tribesmen, forced out into the unforgiving wilderness...

NOOOOO GOD DAMNIT. They found out how we are trying to get away from them. Good thing black people are scared of nature.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:03 pm

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:24 pm

Nukedog wrote:
NOOOOO GOD DAMNIT. They found out how we are trying to get away from them. Good thing black people are scared of nature.
Dude, go bivuoc in the woods with black soldiers, their scared of the woods, I'm telling you. It's funnier than hell.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:00 am

Nukedog wrote:Bess is chimping the fuck out rn

Is this evidence that not only does Krusty grab pussy but he is, in fact, one himself?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:44 am

Probably got enough crazy yentas to deal with

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:28 pm

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:40 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Nukedog wrote:Bess is chimping the fuck out rn

Is this evidence that not only does Krusty grab pussy but he is, in fact, one himself?
It's his personal account, he can block anyone he wants. Oh, and please remind me...what the fuck do you care?
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:17 pm

Maybe universal enfranchisement was a mistake, guys.