Social Justice Warriors Thread

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:59 am

Martin Hash wrote:Personally, I think religion is crazy, but because of status quo, that craziness has been everywhere. Now, other craziness is getting in. Marxism has been a thing for over a century; it’s just finally getting traction again in the U.S.
I think it is pretty safe to assume that the world has never wanted for the opinions of damn fools. However, it wasn't until the invention of social media that I really understood the definition of 'outrageous.'
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:58 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Zlaxer wrote:So if nuclear families are the secret to social power...and blacks have an extremely low level of nuclear families....then.....shouldn't we be looking at what is destroying black families?
Nicely done.
The Left asks "what's wrong with Whites?" The Right asks "what's wrong with Blacks?"
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:19 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
Zlaxer wrote:So if nuclear families are the secret to social power...and blacks have an extremely low level of nuclear families....then.....shouldn't we be looking at what is destroying black families?
Nicely done.
The Left asks "what's wrong with Whites?" The Right asks "what's wrong with Blacks?"
Which one is the most proper question to ask? Are whites infringing on the rights of blacks by choosing to live in nuclear families? Does the white nuclear family somehow prevent blacks from doing the same?

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:20 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote: t wasn't until the invention of social media that I really understood the definition of 'outrageous.'

+1....for once.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:20 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
Martin Hash wrote: Nicely done.
Which one is the most proper question to ask? Are whites infringing on the rights of blacks by choosing to live in nuclear families? Does the white nuclear family somehow prevent blacks from doing the same?
You’re trying to understand insanity.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

K@th

Post by K@th » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:21 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
So if nuclear families are the secret to social power...and blacks have an extremely low level of nuclear families....then.....shouldn't we be looking at what is destroying black families?

I get the feeling something more sinister is at play here....
I believe it happened in the 70's, when government started requiring a one parent family in order to qualify for benefits. This had the unintended consequence of having black fathers leave their family home so that mom could get benefits.

Our government "solutions" only cause more problems.
Account abandoned.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:22 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Zlaxer wrote:
Martin Hash wrote: The Left asks "what's wrong with Whites?" The Right asks "what's wrong with Blacks?"
When insanity becomes the norm....is it not sane?

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:24 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Zlaxer wrote:
Martin Hash wrote: The Left asks "what's wrong with Whites?" The Right asks "what's wrong with Blacks?"
Per Jordan Peterson, there's a strong genetic component to ideology: The Right is conscientious, while The Left is altruistic. This is why The Right prefers liberty, and The Left prefers collectivism. The Right thinks people are responsible for themselves, so "what's wrong with them?" The Left thinks you are your brother's keeper, so "what's wrong with you?"
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:24 pm

Kath wrote:
Zlaxer wrote:
So if nuclear families are the secret to social power...and blacks have an extremely low level of nuclear families....then.....shouldn't we be looking at what is destroying black families?

I get the feeling something more sinister is at play here....
I believe it happened in the 70's, when government started requiring a one parent family in order to qualify for benefits. This had the unintended consequence of having black fathers leave their family home so that mom could get benefits.

Our government "solutions" only cause more problems.
- I get what happened...and I think I have a pretty good understanding of what's presently going on....was just highlighting the absurdity of the SJW Queen's axiom.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:25 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Zlaxer wrote:
Per Jordan Peterson, there's a strong genetic component to ideology: The Right is conscientious, while The Left is altruistic. This is why The Right prefers liberty, and The Left prefers collectivism. The Right thinks people are responsible for themselves, so "what's wrong with them?" The Left thinks you are your brother's keeper, so "what's wrong with you?"
I get what you're striving for....but keeper does not mean slave.