Social Justice Warriors Thread

Speaker to Animals

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:10 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:Lutherans are weird too.

LOL, are they still around? Might have a better chance at photographic big foot at this point.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:13 pm

The pastor seems to be a liberal woman. You can't make this shit up, fam.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:14 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:

LOL, are they still around? Might have a better chance at photographic big foot at this point.
I went to church with a girl up near Gary years ago. It seemed weird, probably because I'm not used to the ceremonial stuff. They had a chant.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:19 pm

So George Washington's church was taken over by a bunch of liberal women who promptly set about erasing his memory there because it's not about them.

It's really quite hilarious.

Yeah, lady. I am sure it's because everybody was confused why there might be a portrait of George Washington in the parish to which he belonged. Totally understandable how anybody might be confused about that. It's probably not about you at all..

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:20 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:

I went to church with a girl up near Gary years ago. It seemed weird, probably because I'm not used to the ceremonial stuff. They had a chant.

Catholics have chant too. Chant is great. Lutherans are mostly batshit these days, though. A lot of them embraced apostasy as well. I think there might be some conservative splinter Lutheran groups left, though.

Basically, most of the high protestant churches are like democratic party politics dressed up as a religion.

A lot of these parishes actually dissented from the apostasy and rejoined the Catholic Church over the past eight years or so. We have married Catholic priests again because of it.

This parish chose the other path, apparently.

Fife

Post by Fife » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:57 pm

How Churches Die

It is now no more that toleration is spoken of as if it were the indulgence of one class of people that another enjoyed the exercise of their inherent natural rights, for, happily, the Government of the United States, which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance, requires only that they who live under its protection should demean themselves as good citizens in giving it on all occasions their effectual support.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2 ... es-die.php

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:01 pm

Honestly, would Washington want his portrait hanging in a place like that? I doubt it. This liberal woman probably should remove the portrait. It belongs at a real church.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:22 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Kath wrote:The industry has a preferred word that means the same as another word. It does not, in any way, change the meaning of the less preferred word. It still means the same.

OSHA uses the word egress. It is still an exit, TC.
Ok, I will ask you then, what is the difference on how a color reacts with hair and a dye. Please, explain, because they do act differently when it comes to hair.
Wife says "bleach," isn't used anymore. They call it, "lightening." Get your shit together, TC.
And how do you lighten the hair? What do you mix? Please ask your wife?
#NotOneRedCent

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:26 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Ok, I will ask you then, what is the difference on how a color reacts with hair and a dye. Please, explain, because they do act differently when it comes to hair.
Wife says "bleach," isn't used anymore. They call it, "lightening." Get your shit together, TC.
And how do you lighten the hair? What do you mix? Please ask your wife?
Those are trade secrets. You gotta go to beauty school to learn that stuff.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Fife

Post by Fife » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:35 pm

It's high time to disrupt the hair coloring and hair coloring accessories business.

F City Hall. Break Shit.