California Hate Thread

Zlaxer

Re: California Hate Thread

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:25 am

Speaker to Animals wrote: Just wait for them to call a referendum to secede after the midterm elections. Then we can all road trip on over there to vote to send them on their way. I hear they don't check ID at the polling station.

This. Non-Leftist voters need to do this......just like the left does to the non-left. Time to take advantage of the chaos the left has wrought.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:05 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
PartyOf5 wrote:Knowingly infecting someone with HIV is no longer a felony in CA.

http://kmph.com/news/local/knowingly-in ... california

We're going to need another border wall.

Just wait for them to call a referendum to secede after the midterm elections. Then we can all road trip on over there to vote to send them on their way. I hear they don't check ID at the polling station.
You can use my name and address, I just expect a place to stay and a some charity until I can get myself on my feet :text-welcomewave:
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:55 am

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:27 am

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:51 pm

Here's the arguments that people defending the law come up with
You can choose to shame people with HIV, and send them into hiding, which in turn spreads the infection.
That the way of the fascist asshole and it never worked.
You can't force people to wear a condom or prevent heroin use in those who are prone to risky behavior / addiction.
But you can be an asshole to them, that will fix everything.

Or you can choose to destigmatize the infection and help people be open about it.
A sensible way that will reduce infections.

But oh no.
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:50 pm

So, what you guys are saying is, that in California it is no longer illegal to push in someones stool without permission.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Kazmyr

Post by Kazmyr » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:57 pm

Didn't they also pass something about setting limits on how long you're on the sex offender registry, depending on your crime?
Martin Hash wrote:Liberty allows people to get their jollies any way they want. Just don't expect to masturbate with my lotion.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:07 pm

C-Mag wrote:So, what you guys are saying is, that in California it is no longer illegal to push in someones stool without permission.
Don't know about that, but it's perfectly legal to loosen your stool anywhere on public property in San Francisco.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:11 pm

Nukedog wrote:
C-Mag wrote:So, what you guys are saying is, that in California it is no longer illegal to push in someones stool without permission.
Don't know about that, but it's perfectly legal to loosen your stool anywhere on public property in San Francisco.
"that's not dog poop"

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:12 pm

"But it's not 'human' poop"