Brexit

TheReal_ND

Re: Brexit

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:04 pm

We resettled a million refugees in a box of kindling but at least there's no Poles amirite?

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:07 pm

Fife wrote:fuck you're dumb
whatever bro, you're dumb.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:10 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:The irony being that if the UK hadn't negotiated more labor law autonomy upon joining the EU, they might have been able to leverage the stronger EU labor protections to kick out all the Polacks.

whoops.
The real irony is that we are desperate to keep EU workers in the country. Real harm is already coming to our agricultural industry due to 20% of farm workers returning home. If only our bone idle ''Anglos'' were prepared to do a hard days work like the Eastern Europeans we wouldn't need them. Unfortunately they prefer to watch day time TV while bitching that the Poles are taking their jobs.
As for the NHS, it would collapse without immigrants.
62,000 NHS staff in England are EU nationals - 5.6% of all staff. Overall, 12% of NHS staff say that their nationality is not British. This briefing explores the nationality of NHS staff for doctors, nurses and other categories. Following the Brexit vote, there has been discussion around the future status of NHS staff from the EU.
The majority of NHS staff in England are British – but a substantial minority are not. Around 138,000 out of 1.1 million staff report a non-British nationality. This is around 12% of all staff for whom a nationality is known. Between them, these staff hold 200 different non-British nationalities. Around 62,000 are nationals of other EU countries - 5.6% of NHS staff in England. Around 45,000 staff are Asian nationals.
http://researchbriefings.parliament.uk/ ... y/CBP-7783
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:11 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Fife wrote:fuck you're dumb
whatever bro, you're dumb.
+1 :goteam: :drunk:

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:33 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:The irony being that if the UK hadn't negotiated more labor law autonomy upon joining the EU, they might have been able to leverage the stronger EU labor protections to kick out all the Polacks.

whoops.
The real irony is that we are desperate to keep EU workers in the country. Real harm is already coming to our agricultural industry due to 20% of farm workers returning home. If only our bone idle ''Anglos'' were prepared to do a hard days work like the Eastern Europeans we wouldn't need them. Unfortunately they prefer to watch day time TV while bitching that the Poles are taking their jobs.
62,000 NHS staff in England are EU nationals - 5.6% of all staff. Overall, 12% of NHS staff say that their nationality is not British. This briefing explores the nationality of NHS staff for doctors, nurses and other categories. Following the Brexit vote, there has been discussion around the future status of NHS staff from the EU.
The majority of NHS staff in England are British – but a substantial minority are not. Around 138,000 out of 1.1 million staff report a non-British nationality. This is around 12% of all staff for whom a nationality is known. Between them, these staff hold 200 different non-British nationalities. Around 62,000 are nationals of other EU countries - 5.6% of NHS staff in England. Around 45,000 staff are Asian nationals.

Maybe your hiring policies are shit. How many /britpol/ threads have I been on with people trying to find work in ten or twenty miles of where they live? How many of these kids have I seen off themselves now?

And you, you live in a fucking glorified box truck. Quite frankly, fuck you for talking shit about your countryman's work ethic you deluded piece of shit.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:43 pm

Nukedog wrote: Maybe your hiring policies are shit. How many /britpol/ threads have I been on with people trying to find work in ten or twenty miles of where they live? How many of these kids have I seen off themselves now?

And you, you live in a fucking glorified box truck. Quite frankly, fuck you for talking shit about your countryman's work ethic you deluded piece of shit.
I work for a living, I have never sat around on state benefits moaning about foreigners taking all the jobs. If I pay my own way without expecting others to subsidize my existance I can choose to live in any fucking manner I want. Bone idle parasites scapegoating others to excuse their lack of industry can fuck off, I'd happily exchange the lot of them for hard working tax paying immigrants contributing to society.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:46 pm

Oh I'm absolutely positive you would exchange the lot of these kids that can't find jobs for a "hard working foreigner."

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:49 pm

Montegriffo wrote: The real irony is that we are desperate to keep EU workers in the country. Real harm is already coming to our agricultural industry due to 20% of farm workers returning home. If only our bone idle ''Anglos'' were prepared to do a hard days work like the Eastern Europeans we wouldn't need them. Unfortunately they prefer to watch day time TV while bitching that the Poles are taking their jobs.
I think there are a couple real ironies of Brexit.

In fairness, I think a lot of the anti-EU animus came from watching how Greece was getting fucked over, and not just your regular immigrant blaming fare, but I am seeing it from a distance.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:58 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Montegriffo wrote: The real irony is that we are desperate to keep EU workers in the country. Real harm is already coming to our agricultural industry due to 20% of farm workers returning home. If only our bone idle ''Anglos'' were prepared to do a hard days work like the Eastern Europeans we wouldn't need them. Unfortunately they prefer to watch day time TV while bitching that the Poles are taking their jobs.
I think there are a couple real ironies of Brexit.

In fairness, I think a lot of the anti-EU animus came from watching how Greece was getting fucked over, and not just your regular immigrant blaming fare, but I am seeing it from a distance.
Honestly it was mostly justifiable anti establishment feelz from the less well off and under resourced parts of the country fed up with living in poverty while the more affluent parts of the country lived the high life. It was a big fuck you to the man and had very little to do with the poorly understood consequences of leaving the EU.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:05 am

Montegriffo wrote:

whoops.
Wow, that sounds exactly like what Americans say about Mexicans.

This is 100% globalist propaganda. People will work the jobs if they need them.
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session