THE ERA OF TRUMP

Speaker to Animals

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:49 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:42 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:25 pm
If what Prince's contact in NYPD said is true (also what True Pundit's source said), then those emails could absolutely devastate the democratic party and probably the entire deep state.
Yep, this is what Hillary meant election night when she said 'they'd all hang if that SOB becomes POTUS'

I think we are dealing with demons more than men, honestly.

The Peter Strzok testimony looked for all the world like a demon fucking with Congress.

When you consider that we know Hillary and Podesta were involved in a Satanic "spirit cooking" coven, the Clinton Foundation corruption syndicate takes on a completely different light.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:02 pm

Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:49 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:42 pm
Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:25 pm
If what Prince's contact in NYPD said is true (also what True Pundit's source said), then those emails could absolutely devastate the democratic party and probably the entire deep state.
Yep, this is what Hillary meant election night when she said 'they'd all hang if that SOB becomes POTUS'

I think we are dealing with demons more than men, honestly.

The Peter Strzok testimony looked for all the world like a demon fucking with Congress.

When you consider that we know Hillary and Podesta were involved in a Satanic "spirit cooking" coven, the Clinton Foundation corruption syndicate takes on a completely different light.
Strzok looked more evil than any person I've ever seen. It's the face of the Coup.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:57 pm

this shit is absolutely fascinating. there's even a swipe at john mccain halfwayish through

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:53 pm

Now Dan Rather is fired and Trump is president.

Womp womp.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:15 pm

boy, 1999. what a time. john mccain, rudy giuliani, hillary clinton, the whole cast of characters are all mentioned in this interview

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:38 am

I don't know the best thread for this, so I'm putting it here, I find it compelling.

FBI Raid Journalist’s House, Point Guns At His Young Children;
How an Award-Winning Reporter Became Thomas Paine

I can say with certainty, my decision to journey back into journalism was made after the FBI pointed guns at the heads of my wife and children. I knew that first morning (the FBI actually raided my home twice and pointed guns at my family twice) when federal agents raided our home one definitive thing was going to unfold:

These bastards — and their bosses — were going to pay for violating my family. My kids. My home. One way or the other, I would have the last word. As I have throughout my life and career. And I was going to have to go back into journalism to even the score.

I always win*. You’ll learn that about me in the coming days and weeks, if you haven’t already learned as a reader of True Pundit. In fact, I already have won. The FBI learned it too. And I have much more to teach the Bureau if it decides it hasn’t been taught enough. True Pundit has broken dozens of key FBI scoops in two years and look at the Bureau. It is in shambles. No one in the media even comes close to our work.

My name is Michael Moore. No, not the Lib movie guy Michael Moore (Now you understand why I use a pseudonym) I have won numerous awards in journalism, including the Gerald Loeb Award in 1996. None of that much matters in the scope of things — or life in general — but being nominated for Pulitzer Prizes in your 20s is something I can tell my grandkids about. And the Loeb speaks for itself. A Certified Fraud Examiner too, I worked for Citi running its anti-money laundering Ops in three states. Until the FBI ruined that career.

But it is time for Thomas Paine to go public. The good guys don’t hide, as a Congressman told me this weekend. Especially after being terrorized by the FBI.
These are the times that try men’s souls, the real Thomas Paine penned. Especially when a dozen FBI agents are pointing high-powered rifles at my children during an early-morning search warrant raid.

My boys. Then eight and twelve. With M-4 carbine rifles pointed at their wet heads just before getting on the school bus. One slip of a finger and poof, they’re dead. My wife too. Courtesy of cowboys from the FBI.

That was the first time in about twenty years I seriously thought about going back into journalism. And do things my way this time around. To unmask mother f*ckers like these FBI agents who were terrorizing my kids and wife. That was the seed that created True Pundit.

more here:
https://truepundit.com/fbi-raid-thomas- ... mas-paine/

* That statement was huge to me, because it's something I say. It's a state of mind of a person who will never quit, regardless of the odds, the size, speed or skill of the opponent.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:51 pm

Well this is getting intriguing :D

Thomas Paine going public tonight at 1900 hrs EST................ link to the live stream
https://truepundit.com/live-video-strea ... -to-share/

I'll be watching. If you read the article above, Thomas Paine is actually former journalist Michael D. Moore (not the fat guy). He quit journalism in the 90s to work as a government contractor and investigator for private groups and the FBI.

Thomas Paine has been ahead of the power curve on FBI corruption throughout. He's broken several stories. I found him in mid-2016 I think. He was one of the first guys to really break and expand on the Weiner Laptop.

He has an axe to grind with the FBI and I expect to see that tonight.
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:53 pm

I have been reading his blog for almost two years now. He has some good stuff over there.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:58 pm

Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:53 pm
I have been reading his blog for almost two years now. He has some good stuff over there.
Absolutely.
I was surprised when he said he was working for Wynn when Trump and Wynn were in a big legal fight over Atlantic City and Vegas. He says that no matter what they came up with on the Wynn side, Trump was always one step ahead of them.
PLATA O PLOMO

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:34 pm

extended trump press exchange today, he's so vague with his vocabulary, its still hilarious to watch. was that jim acosta i heard asking two questions directly to the president?