Au Revoir, Paris Accord?

Smitty-48

Re: Au Revoir, Paris Accord?

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:40 pm

Alright, got the outdoor fireplace cooking, this is already like a little slice o' Dixie, right here right now, hit the outdoor speakers and cue the musical accompaniment...

Nec Aspera Terrent

Penner

Post by Penner » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:42 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:Don't know what Mont-eh is blubbering about, his lot's going to come out the best in this, when global temperatures go up two degrees, the British Isles will be a tropical paradise.

Sure, the equitorial regions will become like the Sahara, but the north of England will look like Polynesia.

Never mind windmills, we in the north need to be investing in weapons, to keep all the interlopers at bay.
What about the rising seas levels- won't that engulf a lot of the British Isles?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:43 pm

In the spirit of my Floridian roots, I would go with music more apropros to the impending tropicalization of my new mountain domain.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:48 pm

Penner wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:Don't know what Mont-eh is blubbering about, his lot's going to come out the best in this, when global temperatures go up two degrees, the British Isles will be a tropical paradise.

Sure, the equitorial regions will become like the Sahara, but the north of England will look like Polynesia.

Never mind windmills, we in the north need to be investing in weapons, to keep all the interlopers at bay.
What about the rising seas levels- won't that engulf a lot of the British Isles?
Meh, fuck em, the House of Windsor is welcome to transfer to British North America, Prince Harry can be King of Canada, make it happen HM.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:49 pm

Penner wrote:

I guess the Muslims will have to find another country to ransack?

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:52 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:In the spirit of my Floridian roots, I would go with music more apropros to the impending tropicalization of my new mountain domain.
I'm keeping the playlist old school tonight... fife's fiddles and banjo time.

Nec Aspera Terrent

Penner

Post by Penner » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:54 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Penner wrote:

Meh, fuck em, the House of Windsor is welcome to transfer to British North America, Prince Harry can be King of Canada, make it happen HM.

Isn't Canada already considered to be part of his domain? Or at least his grandmother's?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:54 pm

Do you like this one?

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:57 pm

Penner wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
Penner wrote:
Isn't Canada already considered to be part of his domain? Or at least his grandmother's?
He's pretty far down the line of succession, but Canada could actually crown whoever we please as King, I mean, once the Limey's all drown in the ocean of course, it's our call.

You know I saw HRH Commando down in Kensington Market the other day, he's been shacking up with a Yank you know? They had a little love nest going there in Toronto.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:08 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Do you like this one?

Dig it, that's going through the psyop speakers right now, although the wife just yelled down the stairs "WTH, if you keep playing that shit, people will think we're White Supremacists!"

lol. She's a liberal.
Nec Aspera Terrent