International sports bar

Montegriffo

Re: International sports bar

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:39 am

Fuck I wouldn't even pay 20 quid, if I remember I'll listen to it on the radio for free then watch the knockout on the news.
I'm running a cafe at a music festival this weekend though so I'll probably just forget about it.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:40 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
StCapps wrote:Your gut is that good at determining who wins a fight? What track record do you have to attest to that? An election and a fight are two very different things, apples and oranges.

Not saying that. I just have a feeling this is going to be a huge "institutional racism" issue when McGregor wins and gloats. Like I said, the Norns have it out for the SJWs. Don't bet against the Norns. Maybe I am wrong, but I don't think so. Like I said, I don't base this on any expertise in the sport. So feel free to disregard it.
Almost everyone wants Floyd to lose though, who is going to be mad when he loses? People will be more upset when MacGregor loses than if Floyd does, if Floyd loses, people are going to go nuts and be pumped about it, not bummed out the charismatic trash talking irishman won. The SJWs hate on Floyd for beating on women anyway, and rightfully so, so even the SJWs will probably even be pumped that Floyd finally lost.

Everyone Hates Floyd, that's why he's the highest paid athlete in all of sports, people pay to watch him lose. He's the heel.
Last edited by StCapps on Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:43 am

StCapps wrote:
StCapps wrote:Your gut is that good at determining who wins a fight? What track record do you have to attest to that? An election and a fight are two very different things, apples and oranges.

Not saying that. I just have a feeling this is going to be a huge "institutional racism" issue when McGregor wins and gloats. Like I said, the Norns have it out for the SJWs. Don't bet against the Norns. Maybe I am wrong, but I don't think so. Like I said, I don't base this on any expertise in the sport. So feel free to disregard it.
Almost everyone wants Floyd to lose though, who is going to be mad when he loses? People will be more upset when MacGregor loses than if Floyd does, if Floyd loses, people are going to go nuts and be pumped about it, not bummed out the charismatic white dude won. The SJWs hate on Floyd for beating on women anyway, and rightfully so, they'll probably even be pumped.

SJWs. Pretty much the entire left, most of whom don't even know about the fight either, so they don't currently have a position on it. But if you really asked them, they'd probably side with Mayweather against the white guy.

Now imagine for a moment McGregor standing over a KO'd Mayweather in victory, gloating (which you know he will do). How do you think that will play out in the press, and especially all the progressive shitholes like The Atlantic and the NYT?

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:44 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:SJWs. Pretty much the entire left, most of whom don't even know about the fight either, so they don't currently have a position on it. But if you really asked them, they'd probably side with Mayweather against the white guy.

Now imagine for a moment McGregor standing over a KO'd Mayweather in victory, gloating (which you know he will do). How do you think that will play out in the press, and especially all the progressive shitholes like The Atlantic and the NYT?
Everyone Hates Floyd.

That's why he's the highest paid athlete in all of sports, people pay to watch him lose, in droves.
He's the heel, even to the SJWs. Maybe some black folks will be bummed, but most of them hate Floyd too, despite sharing the same skin color, Floyd is an easy man to hate, for many reasons, and he cashes in on that better than anyone in boxing history.

Trust me, people want Floyd to lose. If they didn't, the betting line would be far more reasonable. That betting line is the ultimate example of wishful thinking on the part of the betting public, the betting public hates Floyd so much that they will throw their money away betting on McGregor, that's how much their hatred of him blinds them to reality. People will rejoice in the streets if Mayweather loses and quite loudly at that, the party if Mayweather wins, won't even be notable.
Last edited by StCapps on Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:49 am

StCapps wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:SJWs. Pretty much the entire left, most of whom don't even know about the fight either, so they don't currently have a position on it. But if you really asked them, they'd probably side with Mayweather against the white guy.

Everyone Hates Floyd.

That's why he's the highest paid athlete in all of sports, people pay to watch him lose, in droves.
He's the heel, even to the SJWs. Maybe some black folks will be bummed, but most of them hate Floyd too, despite sharing the same skin color, Floyd is an easy man to hate, for many reasons, and he cashes in on that better than anyone in boxing history.

Trust me, people want Floyd to lose. If they didn't, the betting line would be far responsible, trust me. That betting line is ultimate example of wishful thinking on the part of the betting public.

People who like fighting sports perhaps. But that doesn't include many of these rabid animals toppling statues and burning cities down because "Black Lives Matter".

I am not saying they are going to riot or anything, but I can just feel the epic butthurt coming from them. Like I said: the Norns have it out for them. I don't bet against those ladies.

If McGregor can be extremely gracious, it could be avoided. But we are talking about McGregor. He's going to gloat.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:52 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:If McGregor can be extremely gracious, it could be avoided. But we are talking about McGregor. He's going to gloat.
MacGregor doesn't gloat. He is gracious in victory, every time. Shows what you know about him. He does the trash talking before and during the fight, not after. If he wins he will have nothing but nice things to say about Floyd Mayweather, trust me.
Last edited by StCapps on Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:53 am

StCapps wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:If McGregor can be extremely gracious, it could be avoided. But we are talking about McGregor. He's going to gloat.
MacGregor doesn't gloat. He is gracious in victory, every time. Shows what you know about him.

Okay.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:54 am

BLM won't be up in arms over Floyd Mayweather losing, even they pick their battles better than that. Nothing to gain from getting butthurt about Floyd losing, even in their circles.

Mayweather losing would pretty much be viewed as karmic justice by all. I for one would love to see the look on his face, I just don't think I'm ever going to get that opportunity.
*yip*

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:21 pm

The chorus may not come true, but it's catchy nonetheless.
:whistle:
*yip*

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:48 pm

I knew clouds were gathering when they started talking about Brady being connected to Trump.

Don't wake up Kek.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751