THE ERA OF TRUMP

SuburbanFarmer

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:01 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:59 am
He still refuses to admit he doesn't want a border.

It doesn't matter what solution you propose, he will shit all over it. If you proposed deploying troops to the border, he's counter with "a wall would be so much more effective; this is really dumb".

The truth is that he *wants* mass migration. That's it. He just isn't honest enough to admit it.
As expected.

No, I wouldn't support deploying US Troops to secure a 1,000 mile border either. That is also an incredibly foolish and simple-minded idea.

We have drones, satellites, border patrol, ICE, and no shortage of ways to spot someone coming, hours before they hit the border. Again, expensive, but much more effective than building 100+ army bases, and running combat troops all over, waiting for an "incidental" mass murder.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:06 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:54 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:52 am
Just to recap, for anyone that's paying attention:

I don't like illegal immigration. It's a mildly bad thing. Not a crisis, not a genocide, not THE END OF MURKA.

I also don't like the idea of suddenly deporting 11 million illegal workers. It's economic suicide, and would lead to serious global and domestic problems.

Building a 1,000 mile concrete barrier is an idiotic idea, completely supported by emotion. There are much better ways to enforce border security, and we're already using them, at great expense to taxpayers. (with money that we don't have, by the way).

From that stance, I've become an SJW, slavery supporter, mindless emotional fool, and Enemy of Murka.

Back to your regularly scheduled insults...
How is it economic suicide? Ever hear of chain gangs?
Your solution is to use actual slavery to replace voluntary work by people that are risking death to get here and do it?
And what slavery did I propose?
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:11 am

The Conservative wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:06 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:54 am

How is it economic suicide? Ever hear of chain gangs?
Your solution is to use actual slavery to replace voluntary work by people that are risking death to get here and do it?
You said "chain gangs". Forced labor of prisoners. That is the definition of chattel slavery.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:15 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:11 am
The Conservative wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

You said "chain gangs". Forced labor of prisoners. That is the definition of chattel slavery.
Not the same thing and you know it.

As defined:

Chattel slavery is what most people have in mind when they think of the kind of slavery that existed in the United States before the Civil War, and that existed legally throughout many parts of the world as far back as recorded history. Slaves were actual property who could be bought, sold, traded or inherited.

Criminals are not slaves.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:25 am

The Conservative wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:15 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

As defined:

Chattel slavery is what most people have in mind when they think of the kind of slavery that existed in the United States before the Civil War, and that existed legally throughout many parts of the world as far back as recorded history. Slaves were actual property who could be bought, sold, traded or inherited.

Wow. I really don't have a counter to this. If you don't see how this is a bad thing, I've got nothing.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:34 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:25 am
The Conservative wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:15 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

As defined:

Wow. I really don't have a counter to this. If you don't see how this is a bad thing, I've got nothing.
If illegals can do the job, then our criminals which are getting three hots and a cot on our dime sure in hell can.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:42 am

Richards later made this ill-conceived statement as he spoke to People Magazine, discussing Rivera’s past, pointing out that he had “no prior criminal record”: “He was just a part of the community. An all-American boy working really hard … Whether or not there was something that happened that was very outrageous that is a different matter. I have seen no evidence on that at no point and he is presumed innocent until we see it.”

Richards referenced Rivera’s job at Yarrabee Farms in Brooklyn, Iowa, adding, “He was a very productive worker. He lived alone and worked 12 hours (a) day, seven days a week. He was handling the milk supply. He is a loving father.”
https://www.dailywire.com/news/34934/at ... gn=dwbrand

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:49 am

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:50 am

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:03 am
Haumana wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:00 am
Okeefenokee wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:59 am
Just think of what a sorry piece of shit you have to be to defend a slave labor industry that comes with a heaping side order of theft, rape, and murder, all so you can have cheap tomatoes.
It is a weird hill to choose to die on.
The same people defend all kinds of insane policies, that's why Michael Savage said, Liberalism is a Mental Disorder. They are racists, that see peoples skin color purely as leverage for political power.
IDK if it's being defended as much as it's being pointed out that this is the current reality. The reality is, you either hire cheap illegals or you hire more expensive legal labor. Since the market is currently filled with cheap illegal labor, if you choose to go the legal route you are at a competitive disadvantage.

It should be pointed out that our government set the precedent for this years ago by not going after employers for this and by not stopping the illegals from coming here and working jobs illegally for years.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:52 am

A previously deported illegal alien has been charged with stabbing a Minnesota woman to death, police say.

Fraider Diaz-Carbajal, a 35-year-old illegal alien from Mexico, stabbed his ex-girlfriend, 27-year-old Enedelia Perez Garcia, to death with a knife before slashing his own throat, according to Shakopee Police Capt. Craig Robson.

Diaz-Carbajal has been charged with second-degree murder for the death of Garcia, whom police said had stab wounds covering her body. Police say the woman had gone back to Diaz-Carbajal’s apartment the night of the murder to get her belongings. A month before, police say she moved out of the illegal alien’s apartment because of domestic abuse.

On Aug. 20, the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency put an immigration hold on Diaz-Carbajal, indicating that he is illegally in the U.S. from Mexico and revealing a lengthy record with law enforcement.

Diaz-Carbajal has a criminal history that includes a number of misdemeanor convictions, including three DUIs and one for domestic assault, according to ICE officials.

In December 2012, Diaz-Carbajal was deported back to Mexico but eventually re-entered the U.S. again illegally. Re-entering the U.S. after being deported once is a felony. Should he be released from prison at any minute, he will be turned over to ICE.
https://www.breitbart.com/big-governmen ... -to-death/