THE ERA OF TRUMP

Fife

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Fife » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:11 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:51 pm
My main concern is that this particular whore looks fucking awful.
As my fraternity big brother would say, "she looks a little beat up, bud. Let's move along."

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:18 pm

Fife wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:09 pm
doc_loliday wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:00 pm
Cohen pleads guilty to several charges, implicating Trump a couple of times.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/michael-co ... eakingnews

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/08 ... trump.html
Trump' s firewall is sworn testimony. If they get him under oath, he's cooked. He's no Slick Willie in that regard.

Plus consider he'll have fucking Rudy Gazootie sitting next to him as he falls for every perjury trick in the book.

John Edwards is another slick slick slick motherfucker, and his ho hush money broke his ass.

I'm just sayin: Trump is fucking with some very smart cookies, who are completely cold-blooded reptiles.
No Doubt. Trump is facing the full weight of the government goons.

IMO, it's all fruit from the poisonous tree.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:30 pm

Fife wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:11 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:51 pm
My main concern is that this particular whore looks fucking awful.
As my fraternity big brother would say, "she looks a little beat up, bud. Let's move along."
To be fair it was like a decade ago wasn't it? Most women hit the wall hard as they age and lose their SMV.

The difference between 20s and 30s takes their toll.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:54 pm

Andrew Torba @a PRO
2 minutes ago
Ahh I remember two years ago when Conservative Inc and the mainstream media laughed at Gab and called us “conspiracy theorists” for sounding the alarm on Silicon Valley censorship.

Now the President is talking about it daily and it’s a campaign issue for midterms.

Romans 12:19
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:47 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:47 pm
Only you lying faggots act surprised to learn that a billionaire banged playboy models.

Literally no one else is putting on the act except you.
Lol you think I care about the prostitution and hush money? Talking about fraud, my child.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:04 am

John Edwards is another slick slick slick motherfucker, and his ho hush money broke his ass.
He was acquitted. And that was after he lost and his political career crashed on the side of the road.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:38 am

I can hardly believe what I'm seeing in the US now. I'm not a big fan of the game of comparing the US to the Roman Republic but this legal wrangling with special prosecutors and hearings is so alien to non-Americans I can't think of anything else that comes close. It's such a weird power game. You have way to many lawyers in positions of power for your own good. They treat reality as some kind of game. It's just about winning with no thought at all given to right, wrong, morals, or long-term consequences.

You're letting them destroy the greatest nation that has ever been. Future historians will not be gentle, supposing the idea of liberty survives in some form, somewhere.

I'm disgusted.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:50 am

Hastur, review this thread started by our NYT Nobel Laureate:

https://twitter.com/paulkrugman/status/ ... 31398?s=09

These are the crazy years.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:14 am

Fife wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:50 am
Hastur, review this thread started by our NYT Nobel Laureate:

https://twitter.com/paulkrugman/status/ ... 31398?s=09

These are the crazy years.
The Swedish Central Bank's Prize in Economic Sciences in Memory of Alfred Nobel Laureate if you please. Alfred Nobel had nothing to do with founding it.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:25 am

Hastur wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:38 am
I can hardly believe what I'm seeing in the US now. I'm not a big fan of the game of comparing the US to the Roman Republic but this legal wrangling with special prosecutors and hearings is so alien to non-Americans I can't think of anything else that comes close. It's such a weird power game. You have way to many lawyers in positions of power for your own good. They treat reality as some kind of game. It's just about winning with no thought at all given to right, wrong, morals, or long-term consequences.

You're letting them destroy the greatest nation that has ever been. Future historians will not be gentle, supposing the idea of liberty survives in some form, somewhere.

I'm disgusted.
So are those of us left who are not zombies.