Social Justice Warriors Thread

Martin Hash

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:33 am

Remember, the goal of many local pensions is to make them a federal responsibility. It is literally the opposite of Social Security: don't pay in, big money out no matter what.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:39 am

If it goes to that, then their pensions should be some fraction of what disabled veterans get. Plain old social security rates would work too. We could just begin their social security early and send them that.

I can tell you right now that, in this political climate, paying these enormous pensions to bus drivers and school teachers while guys are coming home totally ruined by battle wounds and receiving like 36k per year is NOT going to fly over well. It will just play into the entire democrats obviously hate veterans meme. With all the veterans coming back from twenty years of warfare, this is actually going to fuck with the democrats big time.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:04 am

I'm repeatedly on the record for truly socialized Social Security. No pensions, period. If people want an annuity during retirement, they can pay for it from the extra money their employer gives them to do that.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:19 am

Martin Hash wrote:I'm repeatedly on the record for truly socialized Social Security. No pensions, period. If people want an annuity during retirement, they can pay for it from the extra money their employer gives them to do that.
So people can bitch an moan about the high salaries paid to public employees?

Same shit, different pile.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:22 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:I'm repeatedly on the record for truly socialized Social Security. No pensions, period. If people want an annuity during retirement, they can pay for it from the extra money their employer gives them to do that.

If we eliminate capitalism, then everyone can be government employees, and we'll all get to ride the public sector gravy train.

I think I just fixed everything.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:37 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:

If we eliminate capitalism, then everyone can be government employees, and we'll all get to ride the public sector gravy train.

I think I just fixed everything.
Or we can just eliminate all government and finally be free from the specter of its Communist market distortions.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:00 pm

Agreed.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:34 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:

Agreed.
x3
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:57 am

Uh oh, looks like the Australian Women Footballers league is about to get a lesson in compassion. The hard way.

https://twitter.com/i/moments/920171109844008960

Transgender athlete denied permission to play in elite women's competition

AFL 2 hours ago

Transgender Australian Rules footballer Hannah Mouncey was told she is ineligible for selection in the 2017 national draft for the Australian Football League Women's competition.

On the positive side for "Hannah," if the evil Aussies are indeed allowed to keep "her" out of the women's league, "she" can probably get a one-year deal with the Browns to play Mike LB. :goteam: :drunk:

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:19 am

Fife wrote:Uh oh, looks like the Australian Women Footballers league is about to get a lesson in compassion. The hard way.

https://twitter.com/i/moments/920171109844008960

Transgender athlete denied permission to play in elite women's competition

AFL 2 hours ago

Transgender Australian Rules footballer Hannah Mouncey was told she is ineligible for selection in the 2017 national draft for the Australian Football League Women's competition.

On the positive side for "Hannah," if the evil Aussies are indeed allowed to keep "her" out of the women's league, "she" can probably get a one-year deal with the Browns to play Mike LB. :goteam: :drunk:
I'm glad people are finally coming to their senses.
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session