BREAKING NEWS

Okeefenokee

Re: BREAKING NEWS

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:44 pm

it's unconstitutional. i'm reporting you. where's my bourbon?
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:45 pm

Alexander PhiAlipson wrote:The White House is not compelled by any law to give press briefings--it's a courtesy and they have been treated discourteously. There's no reason to not ban cameras or all of CNN. CNN will go on to report whatever they want whenever they want regardless of any briefings. They should set up an entirely pro-Trump briefing with Alex Jones in the front row and every youtuber and blogger--it would be like the Obama years. Let the outrage consume the mainstream media in a vortex of fire and rivers of blood. Who gives a shit? I never get much information out of these briefings anyway.

I LIKE IT!

Trump is busting up the self important. I thought he was being flip when he said he wasn't going to attend daily national security breifings by the FBI, CIA, NSA, etc. But after thinking about it, he doesn't need to be there, he needs to know what is reported. When part of your day is dedicated to the Intel heads or the press, it makes them more important. Trump is busting up those myths.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:55 pm

That's cool. We don't need the guy with the nuclear codes and ultimate military power to actually know what's going on.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:05 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:That's cool. We don't need the guy with the nuclear codes and ultimate military power to actually know what's going on.
As I said above, he needs to know what is reported. So, nice try.

This is political manipulation by the intel community. They are the only agency heads that get private meetings with the POTUS everyday. I don't worship at the intelligence community trough. The are necessary, but not as important as they think they are. Daily meetings creating special relationships with the POTUS is how we get a budget of $80 Billion and they can't stop violent attacks even when they are tipped off ahead of time. That's how we get this great intel for things like Gulf of Tonkin, Yellow Cake and Qaddaffi is an imminent threat. Oh, and there's going to be another chemical weapons attack in Syria.
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:27 pm

C-Mag wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:That's cool. We don't need the guy with the nuclear codes and ultimate military power to actually know what's going on.

This is political manipulation by the intel community. They are the only agency heads that get private meetings with the POTUS everyday. I don't worship at the intelligence community trough. The are necessary, but not as important as they think they are. Daily meetings creating special relationships with the POTUS is how we get a budget of $80 Billion and they can't stop violent attacks even when they are tipped off ahead of time. That's how we get this great intel for things like Gulf of Tonkin, Yellow Cake and Qaddaffi is an imminent threat. Oh, and there's going to be another chemical weapons attack in Syria.
He needs to know what is reported - in the media? Do you honestly trust that fools reading skills over chocolate cake, to determine the fate of the world?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:59 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

He needs to know what is reported - in the media? Do you honestly trust that fools reading skills over chocolate cake, to determine the fate of the world?

Oh, God No, don't trust anything in the Jihad Media, their just Fake News. All you'll hear is Russia.

No, the intel heads should be putting together written reports of daily high priority intel. If it's important enough to brief the POTUS on, it's important enough to put in a written report. Most often, it should not require a face to face. A monthly face to face should suffice.
PLATA O PLOMO

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:07 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Alexander PhiAlipson wrote:Even that semi-comatose Ginsberg must've sworn off her vodka and xanax cocktails long enough to realize that part of the US Code which reads, essentially, The President can ban anyone, or any group, at anytime, for any reason, from migrating to the US... was written very clearly. :roll:
"Migrating" is not the same thing as "traveling".
Stop with your excuses and just admit you are for open borders.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:40 am

C-Mag wrote:
Alexander PhiAlipson wrote:The White House is not compelled by any law to give press briefings--it's a courtesy and they have been treated discourteously. There's no reason to not ban cameras or all of CNN. CNN will go on to report whatever they want whenever they want regardless of any briefings. They should set up an entirely pro-Trump briefing with Alex Jones in the front row and every youtuber and blogger--it would be like the Obama years. Let the outrage consume the mainstream media in a vortex of fire and rivers of blood. Who gives a shit? I never get much information out of these briefings anyway.

I LIKE IT!

Trump is busting up the self important. I thought he was being flip when he said he wasn't going to attend daily national security breifings by the FBI, CIA, NSA, etc. But after thinking about it, he doesn't need to be there, he needs to know what is reported. When part of your day is dedicated to the Intel heads or the press, it makes them more important. Trump is busting up those myths.
The reason he's not going to them is that it's a waste of time if something important changes he will be informed then and there. I remember when Comey was on Top Chef and was interrupted half way through the dinner on TV...

The same thing will happen with Trump, I don't expect anything these reports say in the morning is so detrimental to the everyday life of things, especially since things change so quickly... It's basically the people in charge of the departments to give themselves a circlejerk.
#NotOneRedCent

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:37 pm

where's that memo nixon wrote expletives on?
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:39 pm

JUSTICE

Jihadi Nidal Hassan sentenced to Death by military court
FORT HOOD, Texas — Nidal Hasan, the Army psychiatrist convicted in the November 2009 shooting rampage that left 13 dead and 31 wounded, was sentenced to death Wednesday by a military jury.

Prosecutors had sought the death penalty, saying Hasan’s murderous rampage at the sprawling military base here left tragic and devastating loss for victims and loved ones.
Hasan, 42, was convicted last week on 13 counts of premeditated murder and 32 charges of attempted premeditated murder. He appeared expressionless upon hearing the verdict, which came less than two hours of deliberations.
http://www.usarmy4life.com/jury-sentenc ... -massacre/
PLATA O PLOMO