California Hate Thread

Speaker to Animals

Re: California Hate Thread

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:22 pm

Haumana wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote: Spending a week in lockup would be worth shouting out "Gibs!" as soon as the gavel came down on that vote.
:lol: Gibs and dindu are two hilariously accurate meme age words, imho.

Oooh.. When the police officer arrests you for shouting gibs, then you can shout, "What? I dindu nuffin!".

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:35 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote: Oooh.. When the police officer arrests you for shouting gibs, then you can shout, "What? I dindu nuffin!".
:lol: Belieb dat.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:43 pm

Haumana wrote:
California wrote: As ridiculous as the policy sounds, it probably is cheaper for the taxpayer in the long run when you save on police OT, court costs, prison/jail costs, etc.
That is the conclusion we arrived at over on the Facebag group too, essentially it is triage. Which is a bit of a sad statement in itself. Waiting to see what the actual ROI for this carrot. Safe money would have to assume that the majority of the target audience is already receiving public tax dollars, so in one way this is like giving them two scoops of ice cream so they don't shoot anyone. :shock:
Speaker to Animals wrote: Spending a week in lockup would be worth shouting out "Gibs!" as soon as the gavel came down on that vote.
:lol: Gibs and dindu are two hilariously accurate meme age words, imho.
Well, whatever you subsidise, you will get more of. So if you pay gang members for not committing crimes, by theory you will get a lot more gang members who aren't. How you will arrive there is the important question. It will be a hell of a lot easier to recruit new gang members if they can promise such an outcome, that's for sure.

To me it sounds like decriminalization of protection racketeering against the state. "Would be a shame if violence broke out downtown, right? For the right sum we can make sure it doesn't happen". :dance:

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:11 am

Hastur wrote: Well, whatever you subsidise, you will get more of. So if you pay gang members for not committing crimes, by theory you will get a lot more gang members who aren't. How you will arrive there is the important question. It will be a hell of a lot easier to recruit new gang members if they can promise such an outcome, that's for sure.

To me it sounds like decriminalization of protection racketeering against the state. "Would be a shame if violence broke out downtown, right? For the right sum we can make sure it doesn't happen". :dance:
Hence, my skepticism at encouraging this notion under the guise of short term monetary gains. Good news is that my tax dollars won't be contributing to this Kooky California much longer. I get to go learn a different game of goofy statehood spending over on the Big Island. :dance:

Once Gavin grabs the helm who knows what will be in store for this state. He is probably the most well polished and ambitious politician who has toyed with a national presence but has had his eye on the Presidency since he got appointed to the SF parking commission in the mid 90's. Dude just reeks of a smarmy bullshitter who has taken the art of virtue signaling to the next level.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:44 am

Haumana wrote:
Hastur wrote: Well, whatever you subsidise, you will get more of. So if you pay gang members for not committing crimes, by theory you will get a lot more gang members who aren't. How you will arrive there is the important question. It will be a hell of a lot easier to recruit new gang members if they can promise such an outcome, that's for sure.

Hence, my skepticism at encouraging this notion under the guise of short term monetary gains. Good news is that my tax dollars won't be contributing to this Kooky California much longer. I get to go learn a different game of goofy statehood spending over on the Big Island. :dance:

Once Gavin grabs the helm who knows what will be in store for this state. He is probably the most well polished and ambitious politician who has toyed with a national presence but has had his eye on the Presidency since he got appointed to the SF parking commission in the mid 90's. Dude just reeks of a smarmy bullshitter who has taken the art of virtue signaling to the next level.
Man I'd love to move to the Big Island, but that would take a new career path and I don't know how well 2 blond kids would do in the schools there. Good luck man

I can't believe I used to like Gavin Newsome
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:11 am

California wrote: Man I'd love to move to the Big Island, but that would take a new career path and I don't know how well 2 blond kids would do in the schools there. Good luck man

Thanks. If I wasn't married to a Polynesian I am not sure I would be making this leap. Toss in two towhead haoles still in school..... :lol:

I remember Gary Radnich, local sports tv and radio guy in San Fran, used to bag on Gavin all the time. Calling him out on his over manicured personality and his marriage for the image that secured him the mayorship. At least Willy Brown would make you laugh while he was lying to you.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:19 pm

Haumana wrote:
California wrote: Man I'd love to move to the Big Island, but that would take a new career path and I don't know how well 2 blond kids would do in the schools there. Good luck man

Thanks. If I wasn't married to a Polynesian I am not sure I would be making this leap. Toss in two towhead haoles still in school..... :lol:

I remember Gary Radnich, local sports tv and radio guy in San Fran, used to bag on Gavin all the time. Calling him out on his over manicured personality and his marriage for the image that secured him the mayorship. At least Willy Brown would make you laugh while he was lying to you.
Uncle Gary is great. I've listened to him on and off for literally my whole life
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:55 pm

California wrote: Uncle Gary is great. I've listened to him on and off for literally my whole life
I haven't listened to him in years but who can't like a guy who does his sports casts in a blazer while wearing shorts and flip flops because he is behind a desk?

Favorite quote of his when he catches people staring at him and his wife "Am I too old or is she too black?" :lol:

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:31 am

Haumana wrote:Wait until AntiFa gets a load of this. That's what a lot of em seem to want anyway. Hush money.
The City Council in Sacramento, Calif. last week unanimously approved the controversial "Advance Peace" program, through which the city offers cash stipends to gang members who remain peaceful.

http://freebeacon.com/issues/sacramento ... ers-peace/

You know what they say “As California goes, so goes the nation.” :sad-roulette:

Hey, paying tribute to the barbarians
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:14 am