Degenerate Faggots Starting Civil War2.0

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Dangerous Faggots Starting Civil War

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:27 am

apeman wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:That is happening on both sides. . . . . There is no "correct" side here.
This is how you waive off any legitimate criticism of a specific event -- you point to other stuff, and declare everyone wrong, so therefore, this specific event irrelevant.

Wife does something wrong, you point it out. "But Husband did this one time in the past!"

Current state of radical Islam strike you as a crappy and dangerous ideology? "But the crusades!" or better yet "Dylan roof et al"

Rioters actually assaulting and battering folks and destroying property? "But this is happening on both sides!"

Taken to the extreme, you could even justify violence against a white person because slavery using this heuristic.
Use it in context.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote: This was clearly a situation without law. This was not a stable, normal day on the street. Yes, he 'deserves' state retribution, and I hope he gets it. Shouldn't be difficult to find the perps, as it was videotaped.

But you can't expect a cop to protect you on-the-spot, from a violent mob that you just fucking walked into, provoking them with the opposing colors. That's not realistic at ANY time.
I have a lot of problems with this situation.
1. It's time for all Americans understand and speak out about the Extreme Intolerance on the Left
That is happening on both sides. As long as each side continues to cry victim from the other, this will continue.
The "left" is accused of extreme intolerance, I respond by saying that that is the case on both sides.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:32 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:The "left" is accused of extreme intolerance, I respond by saying that that is the case on both sides.
:character-kermit:
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:38 am

Alexander PhiAlipson wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:The "left" is accused of extreme intolerance, I respond by saying that that is the case on both sides.

Yeap. It's alllll lefties doing it.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:42 am

apeman wrote:
The Conservative wrote:Mass attack me and you got not only guns, but also crossbows, and once those are out, knives and sword... you take me down it's going to be costly.
maybe while your in this violent fantasy you could borrow Monty's trebuchet
Not fantasy, reality... I know how to use each and every weapon with precision... If someone attacks my family, they are going to be dealing with a sight they haven't seen in a long time... someone who knows how to handle themselves. The one thing you seem to forget, I may have a director's role, but I didn't exactly start off with a silver spoon in my mouth... I grew up with very little and fought my way to where I am now... unlike these snowflakes... which wouldn't know what to do with themselves if they couldn't recharge their phone.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:43 am

The Conservative wrote:
apeman wrote:
The Conservative wrote:Mass attack me and you got not only guns, but also crossbows, and once those are out, knives and sword... you take me down it's going to be costly.
maybe while your in this violent fantasy you could borrow Monty's trebuchet
Not fantasy, reality... I know how to use each and every weapon with precision... If someone attacks my family, they are going to be dealing with a sight they haven't seen in a long time... someone who knows how to handle themselves. The one thing you seem to forget, I may have a director's role, but I didn't exactly start off with a silver spoon in my mouth... I grew up with very little and fought my way to where I am now... unlike these snowflakes... which wouldn't know what to do with themselves if they couldn't recharge their phone.
We'll be sure to pass your threat along to Leftist Command. Thank you for the warning.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

apeman

Post by apeman » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:43 am

just having fun TC, you are on the list with silver eagle with people I would not fuck with

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:44 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Alexander PhiAlipson wrote:

Fact: There has been more damage in the first 48 hours of Trump's Presidency than the entire 8 years of protests against Obama.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:45 am

The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Alexander PhiAlipson wrote: :character-kermit:

Fact: There has been more damage in the first 48 hours of Trump's Presidency than the entire 8 years of protests against Obama.
Yeah. We've probably hit some kind of tipping point, haven't we.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:50 am

apeman wrote:just having fun TC, you are on the list with silver eagle with people I would not fuck with
Meh, I'm a nice guy unless cornered :)
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:51 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

Yeah. We've probably hit some kind of tipping point, haven't we.
Not even close. Unless liberals start using guns.
#NotOneRedCent