The Armory - Guns, Knives, and Axes

Fife

Re: The Armory - Guns, Knives, and Axes

Post by Fife » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:20 pm

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:26 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Fucking boring. I want something to kill tree rats and defend myself from hood rats with

I'm buying a .22 revolver fuck this... wait. I can't take that in the park.... fuck my life

With your bum ankle and all...

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:30 pm

How do I kill the tree rat with that? Anyway, someone told me now is not a good time to kill tree rats because it leaves the little kits without a father figure and they end up on the streets and get runned over.
Last edited by TheReal_ND on Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:31 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:Fucking boring. I want something to kill tree rats and defend myself from hood rats with

I'm buying a .22 revolver fuck this... wait. I can't take that in the park.... fuck my life

With your bum ankle and all...
Rename that the Preston Brooks Model and it's a million dollar idea. :goteam: :drunk:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:44 pm

This one seems more effective.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:21 pm

Will this kill squirrel? .22 at something like 420 fps vs the .177 at something like 620 fps. Which is more squirrel lethal?

(I'm not going to buy a co2 to pay more money for plinking anyway but if it do kill the squirrel good maybe)

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:28 pm

A basic pellet gun will kill a squirrel. What kind of childhood did you not have?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:35 pm

My dad told me not to kill anything I didn't want to eat. Anyway I only had a daisy 880 (which could kill snakes but I kept shooting it over and over because it kept twitching and I got really upset and told my uncle and he said it's ok it's dead but it's twitching and I didn't have to eat it but after that I never really killed so much as a fly ((except fish))) but now I want to eat keyogenic but it's not the right time of year to eat squirrel but at least I can maybe plink around innawoods instead of drinking so much on a weekend) which probably could have killed squirrel but they are pretty fucking tenacious in Texas. I watched my aunt drop one with my old pellet rifle and the fucker got up and attacked the neighbor's dog. Anyway I want a pistol for going innawoods and not having the local Mexicans having a birthday party call a cops on mthe when they see me go off a trail.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:48 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/930

The only way you can legally carry a knife into a post office is packed in a box to be shipped somewhere. If it's on your person, you technically can be arrested and charged and sent to prison for a year. That's federal pound you in the ass Tommy Chong prison.
A shoe can be a dangerous weapon. A tack can be a dangerous weapon, a pin and a pen can be a dangerous weapon. It all matters how it's used.

Oh and also, just a heads up, the box cutter they sell there is a dangerous weapon.

As I said before, as long as you don't flail it around, no one is going to have an issue.
#NotOneRedCent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:49 pm

Dude for real? You're still at it? Fuck dude how many times do we have to tell you to not bring a bug out AR to work and not bring knifes to the post office? Fuck.