'Fire in a Crowded Theater' is a Dead Giveaway

clubgop

Re: 'Fire in a Crowded Theater' is a Dead Giveaway

Post by clubgop » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:24 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Well, if I could search beyond the first page of results... :lol:

I have never advocated censorship of any kind, or "prior restraint", or any other sort of suppression of ideas. Fuck off.
Hecklers veto. You excuse and defend the violence of Antifa and leftist campus fascist.
Nope I continue to maintain that looking for trouble and finding it is no mark of an oppressed victim. That's all.
Looking for trouble meaning having a different opinion than you and the audacity to express it. Yes, we know. I stand by my statement.

Also NPR, if I am being forced to spend resources for speech I dont agree with, I very well can't spend those resources on speech I approve of. Censorship by any other name, embrace your fascism.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:00 pm

Lol, commiekat is trying to divide by zero again.

I never supported antifa. I just said I'm totally cool with mob rule and general somalian levels of disorder.

tard
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:17 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:Lol, commiekat is trying to divide by zero again.

I never supported antifa. I just said I'm totally cool with mob rule and general somalian levels of disorder.

tard
:lol:
He will not divide us! He will cum inside us!

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:43 pm

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Hecklers veto. You excuse and defend the violence of Antifa and leftist campus fascist.
Nope I continue to maintain that looking for trouble and finding it is no mark of an oppressed victim. That's all.
Looking for trouble meaning having a different opinion than you and the audacity to express it. Yes, we know. I stand by my statement.
No, it means getting in the face of a fellow citizen, taunting and provoking them, and then screaming to the media when you get your teeth knocked out.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:57 pm

She shouldn't have been wearing that skirt.

She clearly wanted it.

tard
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:42 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
No, it means getting in the face of a fellow citizen, taunting and provoking them, and then screaming to the media when you get your teeth knocked out.
So being in the same vicinity and disagreeing with liberals excuses violence and that makes it ok. Thanks. That is my citation right there. Your response to speech you don't like is "you get your teeth knocked out." Tell me how that is supporting free speech?

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:37 pm

How is the quest for the gold in the Victimhood Special Olympics going?

Good?
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:38 am

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
So being in the same vicinity and disagreeing with liberals excuses violence and that makes it ok. Thanks. That is my citation right there. Your response to speech you don't like is "you get your teeth knocked out." Tell me how that is supporting free speech?
Free speech means that the government can't arrest you for saying dumb shit. It doesn't guarantee protection from your fellow citizens.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:15 am

From the Catass Quiz for police officers:

Aggravated assault:

(a.) Legal,

(b.) Illegal, or

(c.) It all depends on what kind of outfits the "skirmishers" are wearing.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:58 am

Fife wrote:From the Catass Quiz for police officers:

Aggravated assault:

(a.) Legal,

(b.) Illegal, or

(c.) It all depends on what kind of outfits the "skirmishers" are wearing.
Oh, I fully support arrest and prosecution of the guy knocking teeth out. I just don't think that the police should be expected to prevent it.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace