Social Justice Warriors Thread

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:47 am

apeman wrote:
BjornP wrote:Doesn't matter if you, me or anyone, can't. Telling a woman: "No no, you can't actually say no now, because other women I've had sex with haven't had a problem with getting their tits grabbed during sex...." is a completely insane argument. Maybe he grabbed them too hard, maybe X, maybe Y, it does. Not. Really. Matter. If she said no, she said no. Doesn't matter if you, or anyone thinks her reason for saying no is foolish.
Well no kidding.

I am not inferring foolishness, I am inferring bad faith.

Either way, you cannot touch someone against their will. Period.

It's like having sex with Simon Says though.
The rational response here would be to just stop breeding, and legalize prostitution.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

apeman

Post by apeman » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:55 am

Kids nowadays send consent texts pre-act to have evidence of consent.

Clearly ineffective.

Consent must be for each body part, and must be re-affirmed every single second in case consent is unexpectedly revoked when you are cumming.

Need a new app for smartphones -- iConsent -- which uses a complicated algorithm to monitor speech patterns and repeatedly send consent texts based based on said observation.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:57 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Bye, Europe.
Bye indeed.
:evil: ImageImage
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:59 am

She deserved it for not covering up inshallah

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:06 am

DBTrek wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Bye, Europe.
Bye indeed.
:evil: ImageImage
Well, I guess that’s all we need to know about that lol

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:20 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Excellent developments. Now, any insecure feminazi can have a man destroyed on sight, just by playing 'red light/green light' in bed for a few minutes. Shit, probably doesn't even have to come near him. The accusation will do just fine.
The way to truly test this is to have men flip the tables and make a similar accusation on a woman every time a new ridiculous case gets to the media

Kill the pussy pass
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:51 pm

California wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Excellent developments. Now, any insecure feminazi can have a man destroyed on sight, just by playing 'red light/green light' in bed for a few minutes. Shit, probably doesn't even have to come near him. The accusation will do just fine.
The way to truly test this is to have men flip the tables and make a similar accusation on a woman every time a new ridiculous case gets to the media

Kill the pussy pass
Why bother, unless doing it as a protest. It would be ignored out of hand.

It bears mentioning that this all started on the Right, with noble protectors and helpless waifs. The Left has embraced it for feelz as well. It’s not going anywhere, until it reaches peak retardation, and people just opt out.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:36 pm

Sad that an Asian guy has to remind these clowns.
Americans used to know what a goddamn library was.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:50 pm

Best solution: Kick the disruptive students out and, if possible, bar them from attending any other institution of higher learning in the US. Plus a significant fine for disrupting education for everyone else like in that video. University/college loses grant money if those rules are not enforced.

They will simply keep on behaving that way if government and people keeps coddling them, and providing public funding for their tantrums, instead of punishing them as hard as possible. Then maybe, in a couple decades time, you can roll back the laws because young people will have learnt some discipline and respect by then.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:57 pm

I've been wearing a Conspiracy hat the last couple weeks concerning the SJW infiltration, I think it was collusively organized & planned. Look at the West Point fiasco, my god, Obama must have intentionally made all SJW leadership appointments because where do you even find SJW ex-military? And ALL HR departments are SJW: what a perfect plan, only hire SJW, and have the power to fire anyone who is not SJW. Universities, same thing. Sometime in the past, probably along with the Gay Activists, maybe even the Gay Activists, Feminists & minority groups purposely & methodically started this thing rolling, and they've kept it secret by bullying anyone who says anything publically.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change