THE ERA OF TRUMP

Speaker to Animals

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:05 pm

Kath wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:53 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:45 am
They honestly believed America just elected the next Adolf Hitler in 2016.
Where were you when we listened to "Obama is literally Hitler," from the right for eight years?
That's not remotely the same as what we see now. There was no coordinated propaganda campaign by the lying media. Tea party activists were not beating Obama supporters into a coma. There was no attempted civilian coup.

This has never happened in our history. Some of you are full-on hallucinating. No joke. That's where you guys are right now.

Kath

Post by Kath » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:09 pm

Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:05 pm

This has never happened in our history. Some of you are full-on hallucinating. No joke. That's where you guys are right now.
Every new administration in the recent past is subject to stuff we've never seen before. The next time a D gets the big chair, the right will go nastier than this and it will get worse after that the next time an R is in the big chair.

We have extreme sports, extreme eating, extreme everything. What's wrong with extreme politics? It fits right in to our current model. I don't see us getting away from this nonsensical chaos. Every president is literally Hitler now.
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:14 pm

Haumana wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:42 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:38 pm
We could even hold them until identified. That’s far better than indefinite detention.
How long does it take to get official paperwork from a Guatemalan podunk town or district? What do you think the actual hold up currently is? They are just being held for the fuck of it? It is almost as if you haven't thought this through.
The current holdup is due to our legal system. Every one of them has to wait for a trial date. That's why we're seeing "group trials", and mass plea deals.

I know it's not going to happen, because it's far easier to simply waive the Constitution, and keep this kangaroo court system going, but it is a better solution to the issue.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:18 pm

Kath wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:09 pm
Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:05 pm

Every new administration in the recent past is subject to stuff we've never seen before. The next time a D gets the big chair, the right will go nastier than this and it will get worse after that the next time an R is in the big chair.

We have extreme sports, extreme eating, extreme everything. What's wrong with extreme politics? It fits right in to our current model. I don't see us getting away from this nonsensical chaos. Every president is literally Hitler now.
Kath, there are millions of people who really believe there were child concentration camps. It's mass hysteria and hallucinating, fomented by a completely dishonest and manipulative media.

Kath

Post by Kath » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:19 pm

Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:18 pm

Kath, there are millions of people who really believe there were child concentration camps. It's mass hysteria and hallucinating, fomented by a completely dishonest and manipulative media.
Yes, lots of fuckery going on right now. Those kids have beds, tvs, video games..... We live in chaotic times, which is why we have a chaotic president.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:28 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:14 pm

The current holdup is due to our legal system. Every one of them has to wait for a trial date. That's why we're seeing "group trials", and mass plea deals.

I know it's not going to happen, because it's far easier to simply waive the Constitution, and keep this kangaroo court system going, but it is a better solution to the issue.
Proper identification is a part of that process. Can't have a trial if you don't know who you are charging.

What is a better solution to the issue? Ankle bracelets for people with little to no ties to be accountable to our system? Fingerprints with no way to attach those fingerprints to a proven identity?

Waive the Constitution? These people get Constitutional rights now? Just advocate for open borders, it would be a more honest argument.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:31 pm

Haumana wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:28 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Proper identification is a part of that process. Can't have a trial if you don't know who you are charging.

What is a better solution to the issue? Ankle bracelets for people with little to no ties to be accountable to our system? Fingerprints with no way to attach those fingerprints to a proven identity?

Waive the Constitution? These people get Constitutional rights now? Just advocate for open borders, it would be a more honest argument.
Identification is only a small part of that process. You are being woefully dishonest.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Kath

Post by Kath » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:32 pm

I'm generally against prosecuting for first time illegal entry. Is there a reason we can't just send buses to Mexico and dump them off? Seems cheaper. I can't imagine how much money we spend housing these people. I heard on the radio today that it costs over $400 per person per day to house all these illegal immigrants at the border. If that's even remotely true, YIKES.... let's put them up in a Motel 6.

I'm glad to live in a country that others want to get into, but we've been ignoring the illegal immigration problem forever. I think Nixon was the last president to give a crap about illegal immigration. I'm glad it's a focus, now, but I'm highly suspicious we'll come up with a common-sense solution. Our leadership doesn't know what that means, let alone how to implement such a loony idea.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:51 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:31 pm
Haumana wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:28 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Identification is only a small part of that process. You are being woefully dishonest.
Plus, we have the problem of people fraudulently claiming to be parents when, in fact, they’re not,” he added, saying the agreement would give the agency better tools to check sponsors’ backgrounds and verify their identities.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na ... 36e6933316
"Sessions is talking to congressional members and is hoping for a legislative fix," Perkins said in a statement shared with The Christian Post. "The [attorney general] wants an immigration policy that is just, fair and enforceable. They talked about making sure that these really are the parents of these kids."
https://www.christianpost.com/news/trum ... en-225213/

I know you are cool with child traffickers and are totally willing to take what documentation that any illegal immigrant provides as "proof." But that bird don't hunt for everyone.

Why would they be considering DNA tests if this is all just some routine check of a database? Oh, because there isn't one.

Nah, not dishonest. Just honest enough to not pretend that I can have my 12 year old figure out this issue with all its complexities, let alone share that as some sort of worldly insight. You pontificate on so much around here as some authority on all things being discussed, no matter the subject, that one would have to start wondering how you got here in the first place. Where do you find the time?

Otern

Post by Otern » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:20 pm

BTW, Trump has been nominated for the Nobel Peace Price 2019.

He's not going to get it though. Chances have improved somewhat since the leader of the peace price committee changed though, but it's still not very likely.

Not saying he should get it, but they gave Obama the price for less.