Social Justice Warriors Thread

Okeefenokee

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:28 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Geneticists can trace certain characteristics based on ancestry and region, but there is nothing they will point to as a “racial” characteristic.

Sickle-cell anemia, for example, since I know that’ll be your first stop - traceable to those recently descended from Africans. Not necessarily “blacks”.
Horseshit.

It's a malaria defense mutation from sub-Saharan Africa.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:46 pm

They have to use euphemisms for the same thing now. I can't remember offhand some of them used in the research papers, but there is a whole chapter in Troublesome Inheritance that discusses this.

And fuck yourselves with your anti-science bullshit. I really am tired of it. You should be embarrassed.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:48 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Geneticists can trace certain characteristics based on ancestry and region, but there is nothing they will point to as a “racial” characteristic.

Sickle-cell anemia, for example, since I know that’ll be your first stop - traceable to those recently descended from Africans. Not necessarily “blacks”.

Holy shit, anti-science on display.

Black Africans evolved a defense against malaria. The side effect of this genetic adaptation was that, if you got two copies of the gene, you were setup for sickle cell anemia. If you have only one copy, then you are highly resistant to catching malaria.

It's Sub-Saharan Africans who evolved this trait after our ancestors left Africa and *before* the age of the slave trade.

It's literally a racial marker.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:57 pm

Race is only skin deep man. It's a side effect of skin tone

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:21 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:

Holy shit, anti-science on display.

Black Africans evolved a defense against malaria. The side effect of this genetic adaptation was that, if you got two copies of the gene, you were setup for sickle cell anemia. If you have only one copy, then you are highly resistant to catching malaria.

It's Sub-Saharan Africans who evolved this trait after our ancestors left Africa and *before* the age of the slave trade.

It's literally a racial marker.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sickle-ce ... e#Genetics

So, not all of SS-Africa (East and Southern tip), and additionally also parts of the ME, Indian subcontinent, Anatolia and Southeast Europe.

Meaning if you want to speak of a "race defined by genetic malaria resistence" that race isn't simply going to be Sub-Saharan Black Africans. So, is this gene enough to make someone descended from anyone from the relevant parts of Africa, ME, Anatolia, SE Europe or India, part of a sub-category of homo sapiens sapiens? Like a homo sapiens sapiens antimosquitoiensisis or something?
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:42 pm

:lol: Bjorn, you are embarrassingly eloquent sometimes.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:56 pm

I don't know what white even is anymore. It doesn't mean anything. We are all Americans.

https://atlanticcenturion.wordpress.com ... alt-right/

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:13 pm

:roll:

At some point we all need to realize that we are arguing with their Marxism rather than actual science. These dark age retards see everything politically first and foremost. "Science" takes a back seat to cultural Marxism.

Fuck these people. They obviously are a cancer on our entire civilization. We have no need to live in their fantasy world where race and gender do not exist. Nor ought we to entertain it.

Just laugh at them and move on. There is no way to help them. They are trying to claim the black race does not exist. You cannot penetrate that level of Orwellian retardation.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:18 pm

Seriously. I am not even going to play nice about it. You say the black race is nonexistent? Well, you're a fucking loon. Go fuck off and mumble at your reflection in the mirror or something. I refuse to pretend as though you have anything intelligent to offer. You obviously are fucking dumb as nails.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:39 pm

Yeah, the scientists I linked to who reject the notion of human races are clearly all part of a dominant global Marxist plot to subvert science and have been for decades. They and the Masonic Lodge of Satanic Lizard People. It is in fact a pop science author rejected by most geneticists, who's the true face of science. And how can we tell? Because he is aminority voice. And minorities are always oppressed underdogs. Who go against the grain, and show Da Man wozwut! The more scientists disagree with them, the more you just know they must be right. :whistle:
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.