Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:17 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:12 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:57 pm
Penner wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:37 pm

The Right is trying to gaslight the AAmerican people.

NEGATIVE
Check my sig, I want you questioning everything.
2 pages after you made a “just following the law” argument?

Ironic.

Yeah, the FUCKING LAW.
I looked at this. I see it goes back to GW Bush, was maintained under Obama, and continues today. Where TF have all of you been for the decade while this has been going on ? Why do you so often follow suit with what the Corporate Media is telling you day in and day out ? The Corporate Media orders you folks to be outraged over the law this week, ignore the law was carried out prior to this week and you comply.

I also said turning children over to the Government Sucks, I will add to that it sucks when it's Obama's admin and Trump admin. Don't cherry pick my words.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:17 pm

DrYouth wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:55 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:37 am

We eventually got around to talking about current events. His thoughts on all this talk of kids being away from their parents for 50 days:
It's a bunch of whining Bullshit. These people came into the country by questionable means. Being separated from your kids for a couple month isn't shit, considering most these people probably broke the law getting in.
50 days is very long time for small children to be separated from their parents... even older children.
The damage done has been well documented in hospitals (that used to separate children from their parents for "health reasons")...
Depending on the age it can lifelong consequences. It obviously isn't done at hospitals any more.

The question is really why does this need to be done?

To punish the law breakers?
The children themselves are innocent... why punish them?

1. We have no idea who are their parents. They could he exploited by border crossers claiming such for all we know. We have an obligation to protect these kids from predators and worse, and to return them to their rightful custodian s in their own countries.

2. Many if not most came here unaccompanied. We have an obligation to return these kids to their communities and families whenever possible. It likely takes time to figure out who those people are, given these kids aren't likely carry any documentation we can trust or use.

3. Of the kids who were actually brought here by their parents, their parents are criminals and are incarcerated until we can process them out of the country. Kids do not belong in prison with their criminal parents. Kids all across America are separated from their criminal parents every day when those parents get sentenced to prison or jail. It is anarcho-tyranny to exempt criminal immigrants from the law while punishing real Americans.

4. I agree the conditions there suck. We could probably run those facilities better. To blame this on Trump is retarded. This is Obama-era policy and law passed by Congress. Trump is doing his job by following the law the Democrats themselves created.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:26 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:17 pm
3. Of the kids who were actually brought here by their parents, their parents are criminals and are incarcerated until we can process them out of the country. Kids do not belong in prison with their criminal parents. Kids all across America are separated from their criminal parents every day when those parents get sentenced to prison or jail. It is anarcho-tyranny to exempt criminal immigrants from the law while punishing real Americans.

4. I agree the conditions there suck. We could probably run those facilities better. To blame this on Trump is retarded. This is Obama-era policy and law passed by Congress. Trump is doing his job by following the law the Democrats themselves created.
I wasn't blaming this on Trump.
I am just asking what the rational is...

There is obviously a huge wave of hysteria about this right now... which I assume is more about TDS than anything else...

That all being said...
Kids shouldn't be separated from their parents unless there are good reasons.
Good reasons include dangerous or severely neglectful parents.... and not much else.
Some of these cases may include this kind of parent... but probably most don't...
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:32 pm

I can’t believe I’m hearing grown men justify abusing babies and small children. You would never say this shit in public in front of actual parents. And justifying it by comparing how adults feel to how small children feel? Shameful doesn’t begin to cover it. Maybe we can find a few old ladies to retrieve your balls from Trump and give them back to you.

Out of everything I’ve heard from you over the years, this is the lowest.
:royalty-queen:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:04 pm

MilSpecs wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:32 pm
I can’t believe I’m hearing grown men justify abusing babies and small children. You would never say this shit in public in front of actual parents. And justifying it by comparing how adults feel to how small children feel? Shameful doesn’t begin to cover it. Maybe we can find a few old ladies to retrieve your balls from Trump and give them back to you.

This is cognitive dissonance as well.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:19 pm

MilSpecs wrote:

So Father's separated from their children for years, without having committed a crime is OK ?

Because US Courts do that every day
PLATA O PLOMO

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:20 pm

No solutions. Just feelz and open borders.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:21 pm

sitting here waiting patiently for the media-fueled TDS outrage to catch up with the families literally being separated from their own body parts in the US-supported war in yemen

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:35 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:19 pm
MilSpecs wrote:

So Father's separated from their children for years, without having committed a crime is OK ?

She defended that shit for years. Do not let these people gaslight you into thinking they are the ones who give a shit about children.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:46 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:35 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:19 pm

She defended that shit for years. Do not let these people gaslight you into thinking they are the ones who give a shit about children.
Yeah, they are simply exploiting these children for political gain. They don't care about them for years, as soon as they need a distraction from the IG testimony........................ fucking game on.
PLATA O PLOMO