Social Justice Warriors Thread

de officiis

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by de officiis » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:47 pm

Maybe what we should do is have mandatory DNA testing at birth, so everyone will know just how mongrelized they actually are.

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:55 pm

de officiis wrote:Maybe what we should do is have mandatory DNA testing at birth, so everyone will know just how mongrelized they actually are.
Probably just give them the right tattoo when the circumcision is done.

Easy peasy.

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:36 pm

Antifa Group Plans Nationwide 'Deface Columbus Day' Actions for Monday
Violent left-wing anarchists have announced a nationwide campaign to deface Christopher Columbus statues this coming Monday.

Five Christopher Columbus statues have already been vandalized in New York City in recent weeks, according to Far Left Watch. In one case last month, vandals defaced a "larger-than-life" statue of Columbus in Central Park, leaving blood-red paint on his hands, and scrawled, "Hate will not be tolerated" and “#SomethingsComing” on its pedestal.

What is coming appears to be a coordinated campaign to destroy monuments all across the country on Columbus Day.

The NYC-based antifa group Revolutionary Abolitionist Movement (RAM) made the announcement on Thursday, September 21, calling on antifa groups nationwide to “decorate” their neighborhoods.

According to Far Left Watch, RAM is "an extremely militant group that advocates for the violent redistribution of property" and for "the abolition of gender."

The militant group recently hosted an "Our Enemies in Blue" anti-police workshop at its branch in Brooklyn, NY.

RAM posted a video called "Against Columbus Day" on the antifa website It’s Going Down, showcasing destroyed monuments across the country and black-clad thugs strutting around menacingly to psycho synth music.
I wonder whether this sort of behavior will wind up backfiring on the left. People who don't give much thought to Columbus and the holiday in his honor could develop a renewed interest when these statues are defaced or destroyed, whereas if this sort of thing wasn't going on, the point of the holiday would likely continue to slip into irrelevance, given the course we're on already.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:08 pm

de officiis wrote:Antifa Group Plans Nationwide 'Deface Columbus Day' Actions for Monday
Violent left-wing anarchists have announced a nationwide campaign to deface Christopher Columbus statues this coming Monday.

Five Christopher Columbus statues have already been vandalized in New York City in recent weeks, according to Far Left Watch. In one case last month, vandals defaced a "larger-than-life" statue of Columbus in Central Park, leaving blood-red paint on his hands, and scrawled, "Hate will not be tolerated" and “#SomethingsComing” on its pedestal.

What is coming appears to be a coordinated campaign to destroy monuments all across the country on Columbus Day.

The NYC-based antifa group Revolutionary Abolitionist Movement (RAM) made the announcement on Thursday, September 21, calling on antifa groups nationwide to “decorate” their neighborhoods.

According to Far Left Watch, RAM is "an extremely militant group that advocates for the violent redistribution of property" and for "the abolition of gender."

The militant group recently hosted an "Our Enemies in Blue" anti-police workshop at its branch in Brooklyn, NY.

RAM posted a video called "Against Columbus Day" on the antifa website It’s Going Down, showcasing destroyed monuments across the country and black-clad thugs strutting around menacingly to psycho synth music.
I wonder whether this sort of behavior will wind up backfiring on the left. People who don't give much thought to Columbus and the holiday in his honor could develop a renewed interest when these statues are defaced or destroyed, whereas if this sort of thing wasn't going on, the point of the holiday would likely continue to slip into irrelevance, given the course we're on already.
It seems like the lack of attention span of the left is doing a lot to reinforce support for things they oppose.

Weeks ago they were tearing down statues, then they got distracted. They moved on just as fast as the MSM had a new target for them, the national anthem. Since then, statue defenders have made moves as they moved on to football.

Then they went after football, and similarly got distracted. Meanwhile, patriots are boycotting the NFL while they've gotten distracted again.

Now they're on guns, but will obviously be distracted again, and patriots will again remain in the void to strengthen support for gun rights.

I'm starting to think this mindless lefty idiocy is a Russian plot to strengthen traditional American stances while leading lefties by the nose along to the next traditional value, but leave just as soon as traditional Americans show up to bolster those positions.

I think the Rooskies are trying to root out marxists in the west as penance for their past sins.

Soon the gun rights protesters will be distracted by a Russian plot that tricks them into turning their attention to protesting veterans on veteran's day.

Hug a rooskie.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:20 pm

Fife wrote:
de officiis wrote:Maybe what we should do is have mandatory DNA testing at birth, so everyone will know just how mongrelized they actually are.
Probably just give them the right tattoo when the circumcision is done.

Easy peasy.
I've often thought I should have a bar code on my ass
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:27 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:22 am

The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
There's no such thing as "whites" or "blacks", because nobody can even agree on what makes a person one of those two groups. Also, they're intermarrying all over the place, so there's no point in arguing about the status of each 'group'.

I was hoping that we could at least agree on wtf a "minority" is, but we ended up talking about 'status' and 'feelz', rather than demographics.

In that case, there's no discussion to be had, other than "I don't like what I feel like!". And that's great. Go have that discussion, and I'll go have a dark pint of stout.
Well, the color of your skin works pretty well on defining that...
In that case...

Black guy:

White guy:

Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:02 pm

BjornP wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
There's no such thing as "whites" or "blacks", because nobody can even agree on what makes a person one of those two groups. Also, they're intermarrying all over the place, so there's no point in arguing about the status of each 'group'.

I was hoping that we could at least agree on wtf a "minority" is, but we ended up talking about 'status' and 'feelz', rather than demographics.

In that case, there's no discussion to be had, other than "I don't like what I feel like!". And that's great. Go have that discussion, and I'll go have a dark pint of stout.
Well, the color of your skin works pretty well on defining that...
In that case...

Black guy:

White guy:

Hence why I don't judge by color, but by ability... it makes things easier. A person is either qualified or not, skin color should have absolutely nothing to do with anything. Being a minority or not shouldn't matter either, but these SJW assholes make it.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:25 pm

Race is not the color of your skin. That's part of it, but that's not what scientists mean by the concept. We really need to get away from drifting further into this dark age la la land the marxists have constructed. Yes, there really does exist race. It's a scientific fact. This is why even doctors provide differing treatments and preventative measures to people based on race. It's not (or shouldn't be) controversial.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:20 pm

Uh... I'm white. 6% wagon burner aside I'm still white. This bs about you have to be pure doesn't even exist in your imaginary white supremacist mind's.

And to answer the question of who is or is not a minority. White people are the minority.