[s]YouTube stuff[/s] cancelled

Kath

Re: YouTube stuff

Post by Kath » Fri May 11, 2018 6:41 am

I've always called it bags. Cornhole is a truly horrible name for that game. :lol:
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri May 11, 2018 6:47 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:I don't even know what the fuck you people are talking about. If you said something about cornholes growing up in Florida, it meant you were into butt sex.
Maybe it was that misunderstanding that caused the fight :D

Penner

Post by Penner » Fri May 11, 2018 4:06 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Penner wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:I don't even know what the fuck you people are talking about. If you said something about cornholes growing up in Florida, it meant you were into butt sex.

Florida sounds like a terrible place to live. We are talking about this outdoor game:

It's cute that you have a championship with just Americans ( from only 17 states) and you call it the world championships.
Well maybe Jolly Old England should set up there game then?

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri May 11, 2018 6:05 pm

Kath wrote:I've always called it bags. Cornhole is a truly horrible name for that game. :lol:
Dear God in Heaven Above; don't any of us realize that Satan walks among us anymore? Even in the simple things; the little things?

I mean, seriously, for fucks sake; he called the game "cornhole." Fuck me kids, "cornhole?" what the fuck is wrong with you?

Play horseshoes; or if you are cramped for space, play washers.

When it comes to cornholing, tell the marxist pricks in your neighborhood to head back to the local Board of Ed or public golf course. Either way it's about the same.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri May 11, 2018 6:25 pm

In Central Florida, the only context I ever heard the term cornhole being used was for your anus.

The game sounds and looks mega gay, dude.

There's literally no resell value here. I don't know the first thing about curling, but I can sit there and watch chicks play that for hours. Definite value.

Fat dudes throwing bean bags into a hole? Gay.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri May 11, 2018 6:29 pm

Boom:
corn hole
1) to anally fuck someone
2) the asshole
1) i want to corn hole britney spears
2) i want to stick my penis in britney
spear's corn hole.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri May 11, 2018 6:30 pm

Cornhole
The act of gently inserting your well lubed erect cock into your womans well rimmed and squeeky clean anus. Making sure plenty of lube has also been applied to her sphincter as well. With a gentle push, once the crown of your cock has stretched her sphincter, you allow her bung muscle to relax and then start a gradual entering of her turdcutter. Once fully in her turdcutter, you begin a slow, short pumping motion until you build up to a full length cock stabbing penetration of her dumphole. Stroking as fast as possible, while holding on to her hips until you reach the point of no return. You finish off, balls deep in her rectum. Pumping your gooey man juice deep in her crapper, coating the walls of her colon.

Penner

Post by Penner » Fri May 11, 2018 6:37 pm

Fife wrote:
Kath wrote:I've always called it bags. Cornhole is a truly horrible name for that game. :lol:
Dear God in Heaven Above; don't any of us realize that Satan walks among us anymore? Even in the simple things; the little things?

I mean, seriously, for fucks sake; he called the game "cornhole." Fuck me kids, "cornhole?" what the fuck is wrong with you?

Play horseshoes; or if you are cramped for space, play washers.

When it comes to cornholing, tell the marxist pricks in your neighborhood to head back to the local Board of Ed or public golf course. Either way it's about the same.
She is originally from the Midwest and I have been told that they call it "cornhole" there too. Maybe it's a Chicago thing?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri May 11, 2018 6:41 pm

Looks like Kath was actually right. It's her game and it is called Bags.
The modern game of cornhole, known more commonly as bean bags or just bags in the Chicago area was likely spread after an article on how to make the boards was published in Popular Mechanics magazine in September 1974. The game spread in Chicago, Illinois, and the Northwest region of Indiana in the late 1970s and early 1980s.

The west side of Cincinnati, Ohio, specifically Harrison, Ohio has been one of the main areas of modern resurgence and renewed popularity of the game.[7] It is popular at tailgate events throughout the Midwest and has recently become a nationwide favorite, with national championships covered on ESPN
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cornhole

Looks like people hijacked a Chicago block party game and renamed it after the slang for a fucking anus. It's a really stupid idea to rename a game after anal sex, guys. I mean, come on.

Penner

Post by Penner » Fri May 11, 2018 7:01 pm

It's called Cornhole. Kath's people are the outliers.