Weed legalization thread

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Weed legalization thread

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:12 pm

StCapps wrote:
DBTrek wrote:In a world where making statements devoid of any understanding qualifies as an argument, StCapps wins every argument.
:lol:
Make a statement that shows that you understand what is going on, or you are conceding with a "you're wrong" argument. Enlighten me, dude who see's all the angles, or you lose to someone who you think has terrible argument, all because you didn't even try. "You're wrong" has never any argument, in the history of time.
It strikes me that we face this same issue with TC, on a regular basis.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:14 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
StCapps wrote:
DBTrek wrote:In a world where making statements devoid of any understanding qualifies as an argument, StCapps wins every argument.
:lol:
Make a statement that shows that you understand what is going on, or you are conceding with a "you're wrong" argument. Enlighten me, dude who see's all the angles, or you lose to someone who you think has terrible argument, all because you didn't even try. "You're wrong" has never any argument, in the history of time.
Telling TC "You're wrong" isn't an argument winner either, protip. Even when he's being a giant dumbass, that particular argument, has still never won an argument in the history of time.
*yip*

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:16 pm

StCapps wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
StCapps wrote:Make a statement that shows that you understand what is going on, or you are conceding with a "you're wrong" argument. Enlighten me, dude who see's all the angles, or you lose to someone who you think has terrible argument, all because you didn't even try. "You're wrong" has never any argument, in the history of time.
Telling TC "You're wrong" isn't an argument winner either, protip. Even when he's being a giant dumbass, that particular argument, has still never won an argument in the history of time.
No, the problem that I'm referring to is that he'll often go on over pages of posts, arguing his ass off. Everyone else assumes that he's speaking to some deeper logic, and making a bizarre conclusion, when really, he's still grappling with the basic premise, and assuming that everyone else just doesn't get it.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:17 pm

E does not equal MC squared.

No one is going to walk me through the equation and all related laws of physics?

I win again.

#CappsVictory

(Note that in his first post he was claiming nothing had happened, only to change his tune once I pointed out something actually had happened. Now we’re supposed to argue with the guy who didn’t even know an event had occurred over the significance of the event? Lolz. Sounds like a suckers game)
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:18 pm

Dead discussion, you will not win, cause I will not lose.
:whistle:

Fucking whiners, Sessions did fuck all, yet still the freak out.
Last edited by StCapps on Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
*yip*

K@th

Post by K@th » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:19 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
No, the problem that I'm referring to is that he'll often go on over pages of posts, arguing his ass off. Everyone else assumes that he's speaking to some deeper logic, and making a bizarre conclusion, when really, he's still grappling with the basic premise, and assuming that everyone else just doesn't get it.
It's funny until I realize I have one of those living in my house, depending on Nerd & me for food and shelter. :|
Account abandoned.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:19 pm

StCapps wrote:Dead discussion, you will not win, cause I will not lose.
:whistle:
In a world where victory is determined by stubbornness and ignorance ... StCapps reigns as undefeated champion.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:20 pm

Nothing has happened.

A rule went away, and other rules, the same rules from before the rule that went away, are back in force.

Wake me when something happens.

This is NN all over again, and it does appear that the internet is still working.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:23 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:Nothing has happened.
Did you tell Sessions that? He’s under the impression that his action actually has an effect. Maybe you could impart your vast understanding to him and save him much wasted effort in the future.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:29 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:Nothing has happened.
Did you tell Sessions that? He’s under the impression that his action actually has an effect. Maybe you could impart your vast understanding to him and save him much wasted effort in the future.
Did NN repeal have an effect, or do you need to make a phone call?

Getting rid of rules isn't the same as taking action.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751