Another Reason the Wall is Dumb

Montegriffo

Re: Another Reason the Wall is Dumb

Post by Montegriffo » Fri May 12, 2017 6:42 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
You said there was no reason to oppose importing murderers and rapists because more people die from falling out of bed. You were being pressed on the importation of criminals, a voluntary and unnecessary act, and you countered that there were other things that were dangerous, so why bother trying to prevent other dangers. Don't try to weasel out of it now. You've made the same argument numerous times over your time here.
I have never argued for importing murderers and rapists. I have argued for allowing desperate refugees from war torn countries to be given safe refuge. It's just that for you and several others here refugees and criminals are the same thing. None of the attacks in the UK have been made by refugees or immigrants they have all been carried out by British nationals. Stop arguing against what you think I've said and try to be more honest in your debate.
So, the rape epidemic has nothing to do with immigrants?

Those desperate refugees from war torn countries are military aged males abandoning their homelands rather than returning them to security, the security that they enjoyed their entire lives until things got shaky and they bailed. They left behind the women and children to be raped, slaughtered, and sold into slavery. Makes sense that you would welcome them. You're kindred spirits.
Kath's right, there really is no talking to you these days. Now you are calling me a rapist. I don't think I'll bother debating with you any more......
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri May 12, 2017 6:54 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
Montegriffo wrote: I have never argued for importing murderers and rapists. I have argued for allowing desperate refugees from war torn countries to be given safe refuge. It's just that for you and several others here refugees and criminals are the same thing. None of the attacks in the UK have been made by refugees or immigrants they have all been carried out by British nationals. Stop arguing against what you think I've said and try to be more honest in your debate.

Those desperate refugees from war torn countries are military aged males abandoning their homelands rather than returning them to security, the security that they enjoyed their entire lives until things got shaky and they bailed. They left behind the women and children to be raped, slaughtered, and sold into slavery. Makes sense that you would welcome them. You're kindred spirits.
Kath's right, there really is no talking to you these days. Now you are calling me a rapist. I don't think I'll bother debating with you any more......
Oh, I didn't call you a rapist. I said you excused importing rapists because rapes would happen anyway. Which is what you've said.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri May 12, 2017 7:02 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
Montegriffo wrote: I have never argued for importing murderers and rapists. I have argued for allowing desperate refugees from war torn countries to be given safe refuge. It's just that for you and several others here refugees and criminals are the same thing. None of the attacks in the UK have been made by refugees or immigrants they have all been carried out by British nationals. Stop arguing against what you think I've said and try to be more honest in your debate.

Yeah, Monty certainly didn't say that importing terrorists and rapists is fine because falling out of bed and stuff, oh, and the food.
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:Image
Love it, all that great Caribbean food down Brick lane plus the Notting hill carnival.

Don't forget the trucks of peace.
Montegriffo wrote:Mmmm falafel...... :dance:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Get used to it, fam. Monty wants his falafel.
Montegriffo wrote:More people die every year falling out of bed. Make everyone put their mattress on the floor and I can get falafel and still keep my peace of mind.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri May 12, 2017 7:59 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

Monty, when Europe is overrun by muslims and Sharia law reigns supreme, I think they will find a place for you. You will be the court Jester of the caliphate. You will juggle, perform rope tricks, and make a fool of yourself to entertain the Sultan and his harem. Historically speaking, the muslims generally castrated European slaves, although in your case the surgery will be redundant as you have not had a pair of testicles for many years now.
Shikata ga nai

Penner

Post by Penner » Fri May 12, 2017 8:11 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

Monty, when Europe is overrun by muslims and Sharia law reigns supreme, I think they will find a place for you. You will be the court Jester of the caliphate. You will juggle, perform rope tricks, and make a fool of yourself to entertain the Sultan and his harem. Historically speaking, the muslims generally castrated European slaves, although in your case the surgery will be redundant as you have not had a pair of testicles for many years now.
I thought that he will be their chef?

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri May 12, 2017 8:26 pm

Penner wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
I thought that he will be their chef?

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri May 12, 2017 8:31 pm

I wouldn't eat anything that Monty made, as it is probably filled with GHB or tylenol PM. One of the main reasons Monty eagerly welcomed the refugees from Syria is that he hoped to spend some alone time with the children. Sadly for him, these Syrian children are nowhere to be found in Europe, as their spots have all been taken by military aged males.
Shikata ga nai

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri May 12, 2017 10:07 pm

Well here's another shitshow.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri May 12, 2017 10:48 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Well here's another shitshow.
It would go a lot smoother if your side would stop pretending like being opposed to an influx of criminals, rapists, and terrorists was a racist stance.

We would be able to have an actual conversation.

But as long as your side sees any opposition to open borders as simply racist xenophobia, there won't be any progress made here.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Sat May 13, 2017 12:46 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Well here's another shitshow.
It would go a lot smoother if your side would stop pretending like being opposed to an influx of criminals, rapists, and terrorists was a racist stance.

We would be able to have an actual conversation.

But as long as your side sees any opposition to open borders as simply racist xenophobia, there won't be any progress made here.
It would also go alot smoother if your side stopped pretending that allowing refugees, even Muslim ones, into ones country was the equivalent of "surrender" to Islam. And if you stopped pretending that Europe's been "overrun" by Islam.

And also... accusing another poster of being a pedo rapist.... not what I'd call having "an actual conversation", either.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.