Degenerate Faggots Starting Civil War2.0

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Dangerous Faggots Starting Civil War

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:42 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote: That is happening on both sides. As long as each side continues to cry victim from the other, this will continue.
Bullsh!t. Show me the all the riots started by the Tea Party or any other conservative group over the past 5 years. This is a characteristic of a certain group of people.
Thanks for the Fox News perspective.
What's happening is a reaction to a failed vision presented by an ineffective administration. To a betrayal of American ideals by a very vocal minority of hate groups that suddenly discovered the internet.
Also, a grossly low-brow president following one of the best speakers in a generation. Coupled with economic despair, this is a perfect recipe for blind rage. These people are not less human than the Right, and they're certainly not less educated.

The system is cracking. Groups of fools are fighting in the streets. There is no "correct" side here. It's just society reacting to inputs.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:43 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:alking into that firestorm with his magical hat got beaten and died. No homes were invaded, and it didn't spread. That's about the best possible case for this situation.
Yeah, no big deal, only 1 guy died. It's not like anyone's home was invaded. :doh: :naughty:

Those saying the police handled this right are disgusting. Police letting people get beat to hell because they were wearing a Trump hat. Police allowing property to be damaged because they are either sympathetic or to afraid to do their jobs. The excuse that you don't want to agitate them further is total BS. So you let them beat innocent people, damage property and shut down free speech. If nothing is done to them you've shown that this sort of action is encouraged. Some of lefties are encouraging it. It's not right and the people responsible need to be held accountable for their actions. If not, you're fanning the flames towards further violence down the road.

We may need Trump's wall to extend up through Cali. Wall off these out of touch lunatics and see how well they do on their own.
This was obviously a matter of conspiracy among the disguised rioters. "Conspiracy" is not a magical or spooky word when it comes to jury instructions, it means that 2 or more people got together to plan out and take steps to complete an illegal act.

The campus fuzz issue is not a matter of proving conspiracy. It's a matter of a state agent with a duty to protect willfully subjecting someone to be deprived of exercise of civil rights.

Lawyers, correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the clear language of the statute go a hell of a long way towards smashing qualified immunity?

In addition to a hell of a sec. 1983 action against UC, we are talking about potentially capital federal cases here. WTF????

Again:

18 U.S. Code § 241 - Conspiracy against rights

If two or more persons conspire to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or because of his having so exercised the same; or

If two or more persons go in disguise on the highway, or on the premises of another, with intent to prevent or hinder his free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege so secured—

They shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, they shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to death.
[/quote]

18 U.S. Code § 242 - Deprivation of rights under color of law

Whoever, under color of any law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or custom, willfully subjects any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District to the deprivation of any rights, privileges, or immunities secured or protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or to different punishments, pains, or penalties, on account of such person being an alien, or by reason of his color, or race, than are prescribed for the punishment of citizens, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both; and if bodily injury results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include the use, attempted use, or threatened use of a dangerous weapon, explosives, or fire, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, shall be fined under this title, or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to death.

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:50 am

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:51 am

C-Mag wrote:
DrYouth wrote:Oh look a lefty faggot stomping thread...

Or did I miss something?

I could be wrong this might be a deep thread... am I wrong?
Here's the short update Dr Youth, thanks for dropping in I was looking for your take on this.

1. This thread is asking the question is AntiFa, Liberal reaction to the election of Donald Trump going to start a civil war.
2. This thread grew out of the violence at the Berkley - Milo Riot last night.

To me, the Leftists look like they are mentally unstable because they are out suppressing free speech, while saying they are protectiong free speech, speaking against violence while beating people for no reason.

What's your take on it ?
You haven't asked me this, but to me, the tone of desperation on the left is reminescent of a cornered animal.

apeman

Post by apeman » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:52 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:That is happening on both sides. . . . . There is no "correct" side here.
This is how you waive off any legitimate criticism of a specific event -- you point to other stuff, and declare everyone wrong, so therefore, this specific event irrelevant.

Wife does something wrong, you point it out. "But Husband did this one time in the past!"

Current state of radical Islam strike you as a crappy and dangerous ideology? "But the crusades!" or better yet "Dylan roof et al"

Rioters actually assaulting and battering folks and destroying property? "But this is happening on both sides!"

Taken to the extreme, you could even justify violence against a white person because slavery using this heuristic.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:54 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
PartyOf5 wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote: That is happening on both sides. As long as each side continues to cry victim from the other, this will continue.
Bullsh!t. Show me the all the riots started by the Tea Party or any other conservative group over the past 5 years. This is a characteristic of a certain group of people.
Thanks for the Fox News perspective.
What's happening is a reaction to a failed vision presented by an ineffective administration. To a betrayal of American ideals by a very vocal minority of hate groups that suddenly discovered the internet.
Also, a grossly low-brow president following one of the best speakers in a generation. Coupled with economic despair, this is a perfect recipe for blind rage. These people are not less human than the Right, and they're certainly not less educated.

The system is cracking. Groups of fools are fighting in the streets. There is no "correct" side here. It's just society reacting to inputs.
So in other words you have 0 examples to back up your claim.

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:10 am

apeman wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:That is happening on both sides. . . . . There is no "correct" side here.
This is how you waive off any legitimate criticism of a specific event -- you point to other stuff, and declare everyone wrong, so therefore, this specific event irrelevant.

Wife does something wrong, you point it out. "But Husband did this one time in the past!"

Current state of radical Islam strike you as a crappy and dangerous ideology? "But the crusades!" or better yet "Dylan roof et al"

Rioters actually assaulting and battering folks and destroying property? "But this is happening on both sides!"

Taken to the extreme, you could even justify violence against a white person because slavery using this heuristic.
Whoa, ape. Didn't you know that white Christian icon Jerry Lee Lewis once married his cousin? There is no "correct" you racist bastard.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:11 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:If you mass up and attack me, especially with weapons like metal poles, I am going to shoot you. I don't need to apologize for that. It's my right.

Mass attack me and you got not only guns, but also crossbows, and once those are out, knives and sword... you take me down it's going to be costly.
#NotOneRedCent

apeman

Post by apeman » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:16 am

The Conservative wrote:Mass attack me and you got not only guns, but also crossbows, and once those are out, knives and sword... you take me down it's going to be costly.
maybe while your in this violent fantasy you could borrow Monty's trebuchet

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:18 am

de officiis wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
DrYouth wrote:Oh look a lefty faggot stomping thread...

Or did I miss something?

I could be wrong this might be a deep thread... am I wrong?
Here's the short update Dr Youth, thanks for dropping in I was looking for your take on this.

1. This thread is asking the question is AntiFa, Liberal reaction to the election of Donald Trump going to start a civil war.
2. This thread grew out of the violence at the Berkley - Milo Riot last night.

To me, the Leftists look like they are mentally unstable because they are out suppressing free speech, while saying they are protectiong free speech, speaking against violence while beating people for no reason.

What's your take on it ?
You haven't asked me this, but to me, the tone of desperation on the left is reminescent of a cornered animal.
It sure does look that way.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience