THE ERA OF TRUMP

Okeefenokee

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:44 am

I'm glad we have youtubers to document all of this for posterity,

Meanwhile back in reality,

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:47 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:22 am
They’re painting it as some vast, treasonous conspiracy by “the left”. What do you think happens in a society when SHTF, and you’ve got weak leadership with a predetermined Other to blame?
Who are "they" are where are "they" painting a conspiracy? The video is about 1 guy telling us what Bill Maher said. Is Bill Maher now a Republitard?

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:55 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:46 am

OK
So it won't be Trump's fault because an economic collapse is inevitable. And how are Republitards tearing the country apart ?
They’re painting it as some vast, treasonous conspiracy by “the left”. What do you think happens in a society when SHTF, and you’ve got weak leadership with a predetermined Other to blame?
What happens in SHTF is well established and varies in severity. You can have an American Depression, or a Weimar German one, it can be Argentina in 2001 or Venezuela in 2018. In all cases those that don't have the means to take care of themselves and their families suffer. In all cases the governemnt is very little help at best. That's what will happen.

The answer to this is less reliance on government, not more. Anyone concerned about this should vote for less government every time.
NOTE: voting GOP is not necessarily voting for less government.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:16 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:47 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Who are "they" are where are "they" painting a conspiracy? The video is about 1 guy telling us what Bill Maher said. Is Bill Maher now a Republitard?
It’s becoming a meme. I’ve seen it several places.

Last week, Goldman and Morgan Stanley started calling the coming disaster, and Bernanke said we’re going off a cliff in 2020. Then Soros and Maher pointed at Trump, and now it’s all going to be the fault of the Left.

The Fed has delayed the inevitable long enough for this to become political before it even happens. That’s insane.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:03 pm

Wishful thinking. Nothing more.

You would rather see a global depression with billions of people suffering than have to languish through prosperity under Trump. It's mental illness.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:08 pm

You’d rather see me in a cell,
Than me and Okeerenzo chilling in a Benzo.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:10 pm

Where I come from, we toss Russian spies into the Gaterland pond.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:00 pm

EU President Donald Tusk Worries About “New World Order” Being Dismantled
– The Peasants are Revolting…

Every parasite needs a host. As soon as the host refuses to remain co-dependent to its own demise, the abusers begin to panic.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... revolting/
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:25 pm

Everybody point and laugh at the people stuck in the Hilary timeline where she just got back from G7 after threatening embargoes on Hungary for not accepting refugees.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:28 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:10 pm
Where I come from, we toss Russian spies into the Gaterland pond.
Really, I thought you voted for them in presidential elections.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.