THE ERA OF TRUMP

C-Mag

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by C-Mag » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:56 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:And I do not mean any disrespect to gym thots. They are trying to maximize their comfort in life with the best they have to offer. Marrying-up and maintaining beauty is effective.

It's just that you can aim to high and get more than was worth the sacrifices.
I get ya Brofessor. I'm being a fucktard, turning around the Feminist propaganda.

I'm pretty sure Melania never dreamed of being FLOTUS when she married the Donald. She seems to be doing fine with it, she's an upgrade over the previous.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:11 pm

Kath wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
Almost everyone woman I know is worried about how she looks and how she looks in comparison with other women................... Especially in pictures.
You know a lot of very vain women. Taking pride in one's appearance is one thing, but worrying about taking a picture with a woman you perceive as prettier than you? C'mon... that's for insecure, fragile types who don't see anything beyond surface level.
In other words.... women.
:lol:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:58 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Kath wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
Almost everyone woman I know is worried about how she looks and how she looks in comparison with other women................... Especially in pictures.
You know a lot of very vain women. Taking pride in one's appearance is one thing, but worrying about taking a picture with a woman you perceive as prettier than you? C'mon... that's for insecure, fragile types who don't see anything beyond surface level.
In other words.... women.
:lol:
Well lets see, should we look at history first or the current value of the beauty and clothing markets :think:
The beauty market is worth around a $100 Billion a year
The fashion industry is worth around $1.25 Trillion a year

History is full of crazy ass stories of the wild shit women in particular have done for appearance from physical structural modifications to chemicals. Stretching their necks out with rings, painfully binding their feet or torsos; having ribs removed. As early as Egypt women were putting lead on their faces, by the time of the Greeks they were adding Arsenic, by the Enlightment, Mercury.

5000 years of history and over a Trillion Dollars a year say I'm not wrong.
PLATA O PLOMO

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:03 pm

Kath is about to demand that you call your mother and make her type up a post defending your stance.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:12 pm

It's the same reason we lift weights, learn martial arts, or get good at a profession. Men act upon the world. Women are acted upon and entice men to do things for them (like provide resources and protection). We seek to prove that we can act best upon the world. Women seek to prove that they are the best deserving of the products of our labor.

If you want a woman who rejects that shit, you kind of have to take the feminist plunge.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:14 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:Kath is about to demand that you call your mother and make her type up a post defending your stance.
Well, my 82 year old mother still gets her hair done, still buys beauty products and gets made up before she leaves the house. Maybe she's just vain :lol:

How many beauty products or fashion shoes do you own Okee ?
PLATA O PLOMO

Kath

Post by Kath » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:00 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:Kath is about to demand that you call your mother and make her type up a post defending your stance.
Didn't deny it quite as much as I was suggesting there are other women who don't rely on the men folk to tell them how they feel. A person's decision to call their mother or not is ridiculously personal to the point where the only people that can guide you are the people you truly trust
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:43 am

C-Mag wrote:
Well, my 82 year old mother still gets her hair done, still buys beauty products and gets made up before she leaves the house. Maybe she's just vain :lol:

What you're supposed to do is demand I prove that everyone I know agrees with me, else all generalizations are disproved by your deviation from them.

I own deodorant.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:10 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

What you're supposed to do is demand I prove that everyone I know agrees with me, else all generalizations are disproved by your deviation from them.

I own deodorant.

Facts don't care about peoples Feelings.

I have deoderant as well. Typically Old Spice or Mennen Speedstik becuase they are in the bargain barrel. Good Stuff.
I also own electric hair clippers................................... 1 on the side, blend in the top with a 2 and your good to go.
PLATA O PLOMO

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:12 am

C-Mag wrote: I have deoderant as well. Typically Old Spice or Mennen Speedstik becuase they are in the bargain barrel. Good Stuff.
I also own electric hair clippers................................... 1 on the side, blend in the top with a 2 and your good to go.
Aren't you a fancy Nancy with your hair blending and shit.
#2 over the whole head.

Cut that stuff and shower. Who has time for messing with clip guards?
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"