THE ERA OF TRUMP

Speaker to Animals

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:27 am

Kath wrote:No self-respecting woman could be jealous of Melania.

She's trapped. She got the money, though. I hope it was worth it.

I wouldn't be surprised if she jumps the fence at some point. At the very least she should bang some Secret Service agents as payback and make him have to cover it all up.

I mean.. He's obviously done. He's not changing up again before he dies, and if the doctors are correct, he's still got a long old age ahead of him. :violin:
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kath

Post by Kath » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:30 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised if she jumps the fence at some point.
She owns that. It's hard to feel sorry for a woman who helped a married man cheat on his second wife, knowing full well that wife number 2 helped him cheat on wife #1.

boo fucking hoo.

She deserves no sympathy.
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:35 am

Bullshit.

While you put your own twist on what I posted, I'm still calling bullshit.

Almost everyone woman I know is worried about how she looks and how she looks in comparison with other women................... Especially in pictures.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:38 am

I wouldn't be surprised if she jumps the fence at some point. At the very least she should bang some Secret Service agents as payback and make him have to cover it all up.

I mean.. He's obviously done. He's not changing up again before he dies, and if the doctors are correct, he's still got a long old age ahead of him. :violin:
Callin Bullshit on this too.

She's not trapped................ don't be such a fucking misogynist. She can make up her own mind. Melania is no victim.
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:40 am

C-Mag wrote:

She's not trapped................ don't be such a fucking misogynist. She can make up her own mind. Melania is no victim.

:lol:

She is totally trapped. He has all the money and power. She has a child trapped in this too. No way she gets out with custody.

The best she can do is start fucking around and making him cover it all up, humiliating him sexually like he did to her.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:44 am

C-Mag wrote:

:lol:

She is totally trapped. He has all the money and power. She has a child trapped in this too. No way she gets out with custody.
No, she's not. People said this shit about Hillary too.
Those women are there because they want to be there. They have free will. They both entered into their relationships volutarily.

Don't make them victims, don't belittle them in that way. Show them enough respect not to second guess their decisions and apply misogynist attitudes to her.
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:46 am

Melania is not a politician. She is a high-value trophy wife. She is basically an apex gym thot. She should be married to a brain surgeon somewhere, spending half of each day at the gym.

Go to an Equinox gym in a place like LA just after noon and you will see at least a handful of beautiful women her age maintaining.

The part I find crazy is why he thought he needed to cheat on her. Stormy Daniels looks like garbage compared to his wife. It's fucked up.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:50 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Melania is not a politician. She is a high-value trophy wife. She is basically an apex gym thot. She should be married to a brain surgeon somewhere, spending half of each day at the gym.
That's the life she chose. No one forced he to do that. She could have taken the money she got from modeling and because a brain surgeon. It's not like she's in a Hajji Haram. Those are victims, married off to a 50 year old potentate before they are ten. Don't cheapen the ordeals of women that are actually trapped.
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:52 am

And I do not mean any disrespect to gym thots. They are trying to maximize their comfort in life with the best they have to offer. Marrying-up and maintaining beauty is effective.

It's just that you can aim to high and get more than was worth the sacrifices.

Kath

Post by Kath » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:54 am

C-Mag wrote:
Almost everyone woman I know is worried about how she looks and how she looks in comparison with other women................... Especially in pictures.
You know a lot of very vain women. Taking pride in one's appearance is one thing, but worrying about taking a picture with a woman you perceive as prettier than you? C'mon... that's for insecure, fragile types who don't see anything beyond surface level.
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?