Post by C-Mag » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:21 am

Genius
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Fife

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Fife » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:32 am

Now I'd like that.

However, expect a voluntary dismissal before a counterclaim is filed (even though the counterclaim is being furiously worked on at this very moment by an army of suits, bet dat).

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:35 am

Fife wrote:Now I'd like that.

However, expect a voluntary dismissal before a counterclaim is filed (even though the counterclaim is being furiously worked on at this very moment by an army of suits, bet dat).

This is just a Nut Crusher to the #Resistence.
Trump went right for the throat, got the Awan Brothers back in the news and the shady shit going on with the DNC Servers.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:22 pm

:| anyone believe its possible nuclear bombs don't exist or don't to the degree that is assumed? I know I'm sounding like the flat Eathers tin foil and all. Just wondering. What a hoax it would be and how useful a tool to manipulate the public and mind control them with complete fear.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:23 pm

GloryofGreece wrote::| anyone believe its possible nuclear bombs don't exist or don't to the degree that is assumed? I know I'm sounding like the flat Eathers tin foil and all. Just wondering. What a hoax it would be and how useful a tool to manipulate the public and mind control them with complete fear.

No.

Kath

Post by Kath » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:25 pm

GloryofGreece wrote::| anyone believe its possible nuclear bombs don't exist or don't to the degree that is assumed? I know I'm sounding like the flat Eathers tin foil and all. Just wondering. What a hoax it would be and how useful a tool to manipulate the public and mind control them with complete fear.
The first thing to consider when your brain goes there - How many people can legit keep a secret and how many people are involved in the "conspiracy."

We're talking thousands and thousands of people that would need to keep this secret. It's pretty damn hard to keep a surprise birthday party a secret once 40 people know.
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?

Penner

Post by Penner » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:36 pm

Penner

Post by Penner » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:37 pm

Kath wrote:
The first thing to consider when your brain goes there - How many people can legit keep a secret and how many people are involved in the "conspiracy."

We're talking thousands and thousands of people that would need to keep this secret. It's pretty damn hard to keep a surprise birthday party a secret once 40 people know.

It's hard to keep a surprise birthday party secret for like 10 people. It does depend on who you trust but you have a valid point in that it's really fucking hard to even keep a surprise birthday party secret.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:39 pm

How many people actually know the physics behind all the theory/math/etc? Then how many burecrats would know what they're looking at when they're in a "nuclear" facility muchless a weaponized site?..."look it's a big missle" it looks like a missle. So it's a nuclear missle.

How Fukashima doing? Why the almost zero follow up to it? 24 news cycle not motivated enough to talk about it? And btw what is the current "damage " done by the oil spill in the Carribean ? Everything dead there?
The good, the true, & the beautiful