Another Reason the Wall is Dumb

Speaker to Animals

Re: Another Reason the Wall is Dumb

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri May 12, 2017 4:47 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
heydaralon wrote:He uses it to make potions against the Dursleys and all the other muggles who supported Brexit.

Shouldn't it be the other way around? The wizards want to keep their society separate and pure. The muggles just want to muddy everything up.
Hmm thats a good point. Monty is actually probably against wizardry because Sharia law forbids it and demands the death penalty for anyone at hogwarts. Of course, that didn't stop Montty from jamming a broomstick up his ass and prancing around in the parking lot of his local secondary school.

Who really can explain why muggles do what muggles do?

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri May 12, 2017 4:50 pm

Her statement is correct. She's free. So are all the other women there. It's the women back in the Caliphate that aren't free. I guess that's probably what she means. She's protesting that she's free, and wants to be subjugated under Sharia.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri May 12, 2017 5:31 pm

heydaralon wrote:
heydaralon wrote:He uses it to make potions against the Dursleys and all the other muggles who supported Brexit.

Shouldn't it be the other way around? The wizards want to keep their society separate and pure. The muggles just want to muddy everything up.
Hmm thats a good point. Monty is actually probably against wizardry because Sharia law forbids it and demands the death penalty for anyone at hogwarts. Of course, that didn't stop Montty from jamming a broomstick up his ass and prancing around in the parking lot of his local secondary school.
Well at least no one can say you two ever resort to strawman arguments and childish insults........
Meanwhile if either of you actually have anything to say about healthcare reform or cyber security the forum is waiting..........
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri May 12, 2017 5:43 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
heydaralon wrote:

Well at least no one can say you two ever resort to strawman arguments and childish insults........
Meanwhile if either of you actually have anything to say about healthcare reform or cyber security the forum is waiting..........
You said it was fine to import rapists and murderers by the tens of thousands unnecessarily because people could also die from falling out of bed, and you think someone else needs to make a better argument?
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri May 12, 2017 5:48 pm

heydaralon wrote:

It's the same under Biblical law. I seem to remember this being an issue in Massachusetts at some point...
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri May 12, 2017 6:04 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
You said it was fine to import rapists and murderers by the tens of thousands unnecessarily because people could also die from falling out of bed, and you think someone else needs to make a better argument?
Another strawman, brilliant work Oakie. I said more people die in the UK from falling out of bed than terrorist attacks by Muslims (incidently none have been immigrants) and you turn that into importing ten of thousands of rapists and murderers. Good work there son.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri May 12, 2017 6:10 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Another strawman, brilliant work Oakie. I said more people die in the UK from falling out of bed than terrorist attacks by Muslims (incidently none have been immigrants) and you turn that into importing ten of thousands of rapists and murderers. Good work there son.
You said there was no reason to oppose importing murderers and rapists because more people die from falling out of bed. You were being pressed on the importation of criminals, a voluntary and unnecessary act, and you countered that there were other things that were dangerous, so why bother trying to prevent other dangers. Don't try to weasel out of it now. You've made the same argument numerous times over your time here.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri May 12, 2017 6:22 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
You said there was no reason to oppose importing murderers and rapists because more people die from falling out of bed. You were being pressed on the importation of criminals, a voluntary and unnecessary act, and you countered that there were other things that were dangerous, so why bother trying to prevent other dangers. Don't try to weasel out of it now. You've made the same argument numerous times over your time here.
I have never argued for importing murderers and rapists. I have argued for allowing desperate refugees from war torn countries to be given safe refuge. It's just that for you and several others here refugees and criminals are the same thing. None of the attacks in the UK have been made by refugees or immigrants they have all been carried out by British nationals. Stop arguing against what you think I've said and try to be more honest in your debate.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri May 12, 2017 6:27 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
Montegriffo wrote: Another strawman, brilliant work Oakie. I said more people die in the UK from falling out of bed than terrorist attacks by Muslims (incidently none have been immigrants) and you turn that into importing ten of thousands of rapists and murderers. Good work there son.
I have never argued for importing murderers and rapists. I have argued for allowing desperate refugees from war torn countries to be given safe refuge. It's just that for you and several others here refugees and criminals are the same thing. None of the attacks in the UK have been made by refugees or immigrants they have all been carried out by British nationals. Stop arguing against what you think I've said and try to be more honest in your debate.
So, the rape epidemic has nothing to do with immigrants?

Those desperate refugees from war torn countries are military aged males abandoning their homelands rather than returning them to security, the security that they enjoyed their entire lives until things got shaky and they bailed. They left behind the women and children to be raped, slaughtered, and sold into slavery. Makes sense that you would welcome them. You're kindred spirits.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri May 12, 2017 6:33 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
Montegriffo wrote: Another strawman, brilliant work Oakie. I said more people die in the UK from falling out of bed than terrorist attacks by Muslims (incidently none have been immigrants) and you turn that into importing ten of thousands of rapists and murderers. Good work there son.

Dude, wtf? How many times do people need to point out to you that you are not getting desperate refugees. Most of the women and children were left behind in Syria.

And if it were the other way around, if you were seeing millions of young females invading Europe, I guarantee you'd see women pressuring governments to send them all back.

You are not behind the humane side of anything here.