President Hillary Rodham Clinton

clubgop

Re: President Hillary Rodham Clinton

Post by clubgop » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:23 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Delusional.
Oh look at that, my two favorite poster on primaries. Let's look at the landslide claim. With the popular vote being 16,914,722 vs. 13,206,428 that is 55 to 43, so 13 points. That is a pretty definitive victory, I wouldn't qualify it as a landslide but delusional. Nope. Take a look at the facts not the media horse race narrative.
It's a good thing that we don't go by popular vote, remember? 8-)
The delegate math was even worse. That was a landslide. Not even counting superdelegates. It was over by Super Tuesday. The Democrats don't do winner take all states it's all proportional and those Southern states she was racking up 2.5-1 margins. 73% of the black vote in a democrat primary. Barack Obama wasn't getting margins like that in '08. Bernie is and always was a patsy. Make the progs feel like they gave the SJW/corporatist a run for the money. The party of Hollywood knows how to set a scene. And the hack bitches like you eat it all up.
Last edited by clubgop on Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:27 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:She'd have lost even worse if we did go by popular vote. Do you have any idea how many people in deep blue cities don't vote or play strategic voting games with third parties because the electoral system effectively disenfranchises them?

This retarded meme just won't die. Liberals are not as powerful as they think they are. They have cities locked down, but that doesn't mean they control all the minds of those cities. There exist large minorities of dissenters there.

That's beside the problem of all the illegal votes in areas where they didn't check identification, or deliberately registered out of state voters as happened apparently in New Hampshire.

If we went to a popular vote next presidential cycle and implemented strict voter identification laws, the democrats would be dead for good as a national party. They'd still control some cities, and maybe a few senators, but that's it. Other than that, their main national presence would be from congressional representatives in urban districts, which isn't enough to matter.
Why? Why are you giving in to the ignorant ramblings of a dishonest idiot this way. He is conflating the electoral college with a presidential primary process. This bitch doesn't know what he is talking about.

apeman

Post by apeman » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:40 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:She'd have lost even worse if we did go by popular vote. Do you have any idea how many people in deep blue cities don't vote or play strategic voting games with third parties because the electoral system effectively disenfranchises them?
To this point, if my vote counted I wouldn't vote 3rd party every election (except 1)
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Nobody wants their mother in law in charge of nuclear codes. Case closed.
Bam, the fewest amount of words to express the intrinsic truth

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:05 am

How many of you are planning on reading HRC's new book?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41244474

Quick rundown of who she blames:

James Comey
"If not for the dramatic intervention of the FBI director in the final days we would have won the White House."

Vladimir Putin
"I never imagined that he would have the audacity to launch a massive covert attack against our own democracy, right under our noses - and that he'd get away with it."

Barack Obama
"I do wonder sometimes about what would have happened if President Obama had made a televised address to the nation in the fall of 2016 warning that our democracy was under attack. Maybe more Americans would have woken up to the threat in time. "

The media
"Many in the political media … can't bear to face their own role in helping elect Trump, from providing him free airtime to giving my emails three times more coverage than all the issues affecting people's lives combined."

Bernie Sanders (and his supporters)
"His attacks caused lasting damage, making it harder to unify progressives in the general election and paving the way for Trump's 'Crooked Hillary' campaign."

Jill Stein
"There were more than enough Stein voters to swing the result, just like Ralph Nader did in Florida and New Hampshire in 2000."

Sexism
"This has to be said. Sexism and misogyny played a role in the 2016 presidential election. Exhibit A is that the flagrantly sexist candidate won."

White resentment
"He was quite successful in referencing a nostalgia that would give hope, comfort, settle grievances, for millions of people who were upset about gains that were made by others … millions of white people."

Hillary Clinton
"You can blame the data, blame the message, blame anything you want - but I was the candidate. It was my campaign. Those were my decisions."

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:07 am

Hastur wrote:How many of you are planning on reading HRC's new book?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41244474
There should be a mirror instead of a book once you open the cover because that's your answer.
#NotOneRedCent

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:13 am

AIDS:

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:37 am

Kazmyr

Post by Kazmyr » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:47 am

The Brothers Karamazov - Who to blame when you lose an election.
Oh the Places You Will Go - A travel book that failed to cover Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania.

:laughing-rolling:
Martin Hash wrote:Liberty allows people to get their jollies any way they want. Just don't expect to masturbate with my lotion.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:07 am

PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:57 pm

Amazon Deleting 1 star reviews of HIllary's Book :doh:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/amazon-steps ... 10734.html
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience