THE ERA OF TRUMP

Fife

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Fife » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:39 am

Trump already won his first war while most of you slackers were still sleeping it off.

Trump shows us that no Congressional authority is needed to declare your war if you can start and declare total victory between Friday Happy Hour and Saturday morning Waffle House.

As they say in our carrier groups, "Mission Accomplished!!!"

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:44 am

An insult to vampires everywhere, tbqh

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:47 am

Having a great vacation. We’ve bombed
Something for no reason, pissed off the Russians, everybody on the MHF is arguing against StA about economics, and I still get called an idiot, while Fife is arguing my points for me.

The whole world is Disney World now.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:54 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Having a great vacation. We’ve bombed
Something for no reason, pissed off the Russians, everybody on the MHF is arguing against StA about economics, and I still get called an idiot, while Fife is arguing my points for me.

The whole world is Disney World now.
Enjoy your vacation, the world is coming to an end soon, you might as well be on the beach when it happens. ;)
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:58 am

Thanks for all the support there, Montez. Hey, at least you'll get a fresh round of refugees, probably some nice ones this time!

Theresa May’s essential argument for Syria strikes is nonsensical
Theresa May’s essential argument that the bombing in Syria in the early hours of Saturday was “strong enough to deter but weak enough not to provoke the Russians” is so obviously nonsensical it explains why she didn’t wish to make it in parliament.

This was “gesture bombing” of carefully selected second-order military installations, to be seen to be doing something – but not too much – in response to Bashar al-Assad’s apparent chemical weapons attack, enabled by the Russians, on civilians in the Damascus enclave of Douma last week.
@Smits, I kind of like this term used by the Guardian, "gesture bombing."

What a clusterfuck.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:11 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Fife wrote:Well, at least the Iranians and Norks will now immediately and forever dismantle all their nuclear programs.

That was a close one. Thanks Bolton!

:goteam: :drunk:
Lulz. Exactly. These pussy faggot low collateral damage cucked air strikes don't scare nobody.
Bullshit response to a bullshit event. Quite fitting response that sends a clear message. Fakery will be met by fakery.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:56 am

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:58 am

Fife wrote:Thanks for all the support there, Montez. Hey, at least you'll get a fresh round of refugees, probably some nice ones this time!

Theresa May’s essential argument that the bombing in Syria in the early hours of Saturday was “strong enough to deter but weak enough not to provoke the Russians” is so obviously nonsensical it explains why she didn’t wish to make it in parliament.

This was “gesture bombing” of carefully selected second-order military installations, to be seen to be doing something – but not too much – in response to Bashar al-Assad’s apparent chemical weapons attack, enabled by the Russians, on civilians in the Damascus enclave of Douma last week.

What a clusterfuck.
Hey, we are part of the grand coalition and I live about 20 miles away from a nuclear power plant. I'll meet all you guys in hell.
If any refugees want to come here to live in a nuclear wasteland they have my blessing.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:28 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:You were just using macro and micro demand curves interchangeably, as if they have the same underlying mechanics (they do not). When one poster was talking about the impact of the lost jobs to macro demand, you started talking about it like it's a micro demand curve for a specific product. You obviously don't have any idea what the fuck you are talking about. You are over your head and you refuse to actually go read a textbook instead of these partisan propaganda books.
Where?
I understand the criticism, but I don't understand where I supposedly talked about aggregate job loss as a micro demand curve. Given what I've seen of your criticisms I find it more than likely that I either phrased something unclearly or you're just out of your tree.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Penner

Post by Penner » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:30 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Fife wrote:Thanks for all the support there, Montez. Hey, at least you'll get a fresh round of refugees, probably some nice ones this time!

What a clusterfuck.
Hey, we are part of the grand coalition and I live about 20 miles away from a nuclear power plant. I'll meet all you guys in hell.
If any refugees want to come here to live in a nuclear wasteland they have my blessing.
There are reports that Putin gave Assad a heads up before the bombings:
(Reuters) - The Syrian government and its allies have absorbed a U.S.-led attack on Saturday and the targeted sites were evacuated days ago thanks to a warning from Russia, a senior official in a regional alliance that backs Damascus said.

"We have absorbed the strike", the official told Reuters.

"We had an early warning of the strike from the Russians ... and all military bases were evacuated a few days ago," the official said. Around 30 missiles were fired in the attack, and a third of them were shot down, the official said.
https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1HL07R