Social Justice Warriors Thread

The Conservative

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by The Conservative » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:51 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Americans have always been about 80% irrational emotion. It's what makes us dynamic and heroic.

The problems we have come from the fact that MULTICULTURALISM DOES NOT WORK.
We were emotional and logic as a group, but that is why we had our congress, so inject logic into it... Today though, that doesn't exist.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:57 am

Different nations of people don't coexist in the same place without a lot of problems.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:58 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Different nations of people don't coexist in the same place without a lot of problems.
No, they don't, but that was why it was a melting pot, what came out of it was best for all, what we are saying now with the quilt is that it can't be that way (a melting pot) because everyone deserves a safe space, which is far from the truth, and reality.
#NotOneRedCent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:00 am

Genghis Khan demonstrated that many different people can effectively function as a part of a single nation though, and that's something America has been striving for since its foundation.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:02 am

DBTrek wrote:Image
Genghis Khan demonstrated that many different people can effectively function as a part of a single nation though, and that's something America has been striving for since its foundation.

I guess that could make sense if we made nonwhites our slaves and threatened them with torture and death by impalement if they chose to complain.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:06 am

Eh, I think you're jaded.
How narrow do you want to make the list of who can exist in a functioning America?
Do Quakers get to stay?
Jews?
Asians?
Protestants?

I think you know better. As a serviceman, I'm sure you met patriotic blacks, latinos, women, and Jews during your service. I doubt you would feel comfortable telling any of them that they can't be part of america because MULTICULTURALISM DOESN'T WORK.

Or . . . maybe the Air Force is just a lot whiter than the Army.
I don't know.
/shrug

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:10 am

I am not jaded. Just highly skeptical of it. How much more of this charade needs to continue before you start to question whether it's a good idea?

I mean.. if we just go by the appeals of the minorities, living here with us is the absolute fucking worst. They obviously are not happy. I don't think most whites are too happy about it either, even if they don't want to admit it.

This is a huge fucking mess we created based on a really bad idea.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:11 am

DBTrek wrote:Image
Well, most of America... unless you are a Democrat that is.
#NotOneRedCent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:18 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:I am not jaded. Just highly skeptical of it. How much more of this charade needs to continue before you start to question whether it's a good idea?
I think the turmoil we see is ideologically driven, not racially.

The Army functions pretty well, and it's full to the gills with ethnic and religious minorities. But it functions because "We're all green". We all accept the rules of the Army, we all accept the mission of the Army, and we all move as a cohesive unit to accomplish the Army's goals.

America can work like that too.
But it can't work like that when we all don't accept the rules, the mission, or work towards the same goals.

So one answer (the wrong one IMO) is we simply cut out all the people who aren't raised with our same rules/mission/goals. If you don't look, pray, or believe like me then GTFO.

The better answer is we get everyone on board. Look, pray, and believe as you like - but be American first and all that other stuff secondarily. Get on board with America's missions and goals, because we're all we've got. No other nation out there cares if we collapse in civil strife. We're the only ones that will feel that pain and take those losses, so let's not.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:27 am

The problem we have is not because someone is black, white, yellow, red or purple. The problem is that the leaders of our major parties don't hold the best interest of our nation as their priority. They've sold out. One party has gone Social Justice, which is the most Divisive Intolerant Ideology I've ever seen. It only sees people as Black, Gay, Transgender or Priviliged White. The other party has bought in too, but is lying to everyone that they are fighting it. They are taking the role of Good Cop of American Values, but doing nothing.

We need to promote positive unity of Americans. Where being proud of your nation, while recognizing we are not perfect is acceptable again. We need to show people that we will fail as a Union if we don't start focusing on how to deal with our common problems instead of our divisions.

Here are things we can all agree on
- Not enough middle class jobs to go around
- We are in multiple wars and our DOD and IC have presented no plan for victory or pulling out
- We need to get Crony Capitalism, Monopolies and Political Influence under control
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience