Social Justice Warriors Thread

The Conservative

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by The Conservative » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:26 am

California wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
California wrote: I'm really starting to think more like Antifa and support fighting these people.
You can fight them without violence, there is the difference.
I really don't think you can. They don't respect reason or general societal mores; we can try to demonstrate the ludicrousness of their ideas but they are still gaining acceptance
This is what a good debate is all about if you can out-think them, you can win. People who can't think, move to violence as their first actions.

These people are so used to dealing with students and idiots (I feel like I'm repeating myself here) so they don't have to justify anything when they deal with adults who have a brain between their head, and life under their feet, they loose the majority of the time.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:27 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:So we need even more diversity and this doesn't get even worse??
Know how to get rid of this, remove the prefix from the first part of people's descriptors.

Probably wouldn't work.
No, but it would take away one of the things the Democrats put into place a long time ago. We used to be a melting pot, now we are a quilt... that's not the America I want to live in.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:30 am

The Conservative wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Know how to get rid of this, remove the prefix from the first part of people's descriptors.

Probably wouldn't work.
No, but it would take away one of the things the Democrats put into place a long time ago. We used to be a melting pot, now we are a quilt... that's not the America I want to live in.

I think people have a point when they fight for the interests of their ethnic groups. What needs to happen is for whites to stop signaling this "I don't see race" individualism nonsense.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:31 am

The Conservative wrote:
California wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
You can fight them without violence, there is the difference.
I really don't think you can. They don't respect reason or general societal mores; we can try to demonstrate the ludicrousness of their ideas but they are still gaining acceptance
This is what a good debate is all about if you can out-think them, you can win. People who can't think, move to violence as their first actions.

These people are so used to dealing with students and idiots (I feel like I'm repeating myself here) so they don't have to justify anything when they deal with adults who have a brain between their head, and life under their feet, they loose the majority of the time.
We can outthink them. We do outthink them.

Then they stomp their feet and have a tantrum.

They are arguing against people who have literally dedicated their lives to studying a topic with feel-feels. They are always losing but never accept it.

Eventually you have to spank the child.
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:34 am

The Conservative wrote:

Probably wouldn't work.

I think people have a point when they fight for the interests of their ethnic groups. What needs to happen is for whites to stop signaling this "I don't see race" individualism nonsense.
I didn't see race when I was growing up because that's how I was raised... I was raised to just a person by ability, and friendship, not color... so for me when I say a person's skin color doesn't matter to me, I do mean it. I just a person by actions or lack thereof, the fact they bring race into an argument pisses me off because it means they can't defend their points without it.

That is why I still refuse to say African-American, and I say blacks because there is no reason to hyphenate a person's heritage. Especially since they were born in the US. The only people that would have a right to use that would be someone born out of the US which became a US citizen.
#NotOneRedCent

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:34 am

The Conservative wrote:

Probably wouldn't work.

But what MAGA'd was people viewing themselves as Americans while still supporting their ethnic groups. It helped when there was not as much of a homogenized "white" but instead people being proud of their inherited European nationalities.
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:35 am

California wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

But what MAGA'd was people viewing themselves as Americans while still supporting their ethnic groups. It helped when there was not as much of a homogenized "white" but instead people being proud of their inherited European nationalities.

America was great when we were 90% white. Something worth not intentionally ignoring.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:35 am

California wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
California wrote: I really don't think you can. They don't respect reason or general societal mores; we can try to demonstrate the ludicrousness of their ideas but they are still gaining acceptance

We can outthink them. We do outthink them.

Then they stomp their feet and have a tantrum.

They are arguing against people who have literally dedicated their lives to studying a topic with feel-feels. They are always losing but never accept it.

Eventually you have to spank the child.
You spank too much, and they don't respond. If people come at with emotions I ignore them, the reason is simple, you can't debate against someone who feels... If you want to debate me, logic or nothing, because that's is normally what they have... nothing.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:36 am

California wrote:

America was great when we were 90% white. Something worth not intentionally ignoring.
I actually think we were great when we didn't react off emotions, but by conversation and logic... race had nothing to do with it. You can't debate emotions...
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:41 am

Americans have always been about 80% irrational emotion. It's what makes us dynamic and heroic.

The problems we have come from the fact that MULTICULTURALISM DOES NOT WORK.