THE ERA OF TRUMP

Smitty-48

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:08 pm

apeman wrote:We are not a serious country
Well, I have some considerable confidence in the National Command Authority from Mattis on down through the military chain of command, but howdy doody in the White House here is starting to jump the shark on the clown show.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:12 pm

He's been jumping that shark repeatedly for almost a year now.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:16 pm

I've said all along, I was going to give the man a chance, I was going to judge him on the merits, and not against a perfect standard, and not within the context of Trump Derangement Syndrome from the left, but I mean, rly? That's his saber rattling play, with the Russians? Cringe worthy, have to say.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:24 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:It's hard to take America seriously at this point, no offence, I'm not saying this to troll you, but this guy is making you out to be clowns, this is saber rattling with nuclear weapons by default, and the guy is not making you look like you're serious or that you know what the fuck you are doin.
Who you trying to get crazy with, Ese?
DON’T YOU KNOW WE’RE LOCO?

:twisted:

Aww, the international community doesn’t like our swagger?
Sanction us.
Sanction us with your armies, bitches.

#MAGA
Not at all, I like American Swagger, I'm all for it, but like, Clint Eastwood, Charles Bronson, something like that, not Howdy Doody.
Nec Aspera Terrent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:27 pm

Clint Eastwood and Paulie Shore are both American.
They just have different approaches when showing their ass.

You done got a Trump ass-showing.
That’s how he do.

He cray.
:dance:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:30 pm

My final thoughts as I stare into the flash...

“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:31 pm

I don't think anybody is buying that he is actually cray, saying that he's "crazy" is the Trump Derangement Syndrome narrative, he just clowning around, but he's not really prepared to go to the mattresses with the Russians, he's knows it, they knows it, everybody knows it, Pualie Shore does not scare Mr. Ivan, I'm quite sure.
Nec Aspera Terrent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:33 pm

Might be he’s bluffing.
Probably bluffing.
Probably just showing his ass, and tweeting nonsense.

Yet ..........

... if we had to draw a circle around every country that dropped nukes on another nation ... there’d only be one circle.

Guy might be cray.

Kim Jong Un isn’t as sure as you are.
;)
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:35 pm

kybkh wrote:My final thoughts as I stare into the flash...
I wouldn't be too worried about a nuclear exchange, because the Russians are not going to take Howdy Doody seriously, but he is giving them an opening to call his bluff and take a poke at you, nothing you would go to nuclear war about, but enough to make you look weak having overplayed the card and then failed to do much about it after.
Nec Aspera Terrent

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:36 pm

So where's all the crow eating from all the liberals that claimed we were blinded to everything Trump?

Trump picked up on the one unifying sentiment most Americans share which is one of "we are going to hell in a hand basket and somebody better do something".

I never thought we'd miss the "Greatest Generation". Hell, I thought once we freed ourselves of them, real, positive change could happen. Instead, when America lost them, they lost the peanut butter and jelly holding the bread together.

Oh well...
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama