THE ERA OF TRUMP

DBTrek

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by DBTrek » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:23 am

C-Mag wrote:
DBTrek wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:If I had to guess, it would be because counting "All Natural Persons" in the country won't work, if you're asking them to self-implicate themselves as illegal residents.
They can choose not to answer, but it’s absurd to suggest we shouldn’t ask because it may make non-Americans uncomfortable.
I've read that California could lose 10% of their Congressional representation and Electoral votes. That's 5 in congress and 6 or 7 electoral votes. That's just one state, across the board it could really hurt the coastal elites who have embraced sanctuary cities and open borders.

As it should. The US Congress isn’t the place for foreign nationals to have representation.

Duh.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:26 am

DBTrek wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
DBTrek wrote:
They can choose not to answer, but it’s absurd to suggest we shouldn’t ask because it may make non-Americans uncomfortable.
I've read that California could lose 10% of their Congressional representation and Electoral votes. That's 5 in congress and 6 or 7 electoral votes. That's just one state, across the board it could really hurt the coastal elites who have embraced sanctuary cities and open borders.

As it should. The US Congress isn’t the place for foreign nationals to have representation.

Duh.
Exactly.......... frankly I'm pissed that the open borders crowd has been bilking US Tax dollars for illegals all these decades......... REPARATIONS I say. :D
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

K@th

Post by K@th » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:28 am

C-Mag wrote:
Exactly.......... frankly I'm pissed that the open borders crowd has been bilking US Tax dollars for illegals all these decades......... REPARATIONS I say. :D
Congress & presidents of all flavors have been blessing open borders for decades. Trump's view on this is completely his own. I'm watching to see how far he can take this before the owners of Congress creatures start bitching about the loss of their cheap labor.
Account abandoned.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:35 am

When you reward sheltering illegal aliens with more seats in Congress, guess what happens.

This practice must end.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

K@th

Post by K@th » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:39 am

DBTrek wrote:When you reward sheltering illegal aliens with more seats in Congress, guess what happens.

This practice must end.
Agreed - watching it unfold is quite interesting, but I doubt those cheap labor lovers are going down without a fight.
Account abandoned.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:55 am

Kath wrote:
DBTrek wrote:When you reward sheltering illegal aliens with more seats in Congress, guess what happens.

This practice must end.
Agreed - watching it unfold is quite interesting, but I doubt those cheap labor lovers are going down without a fight.
It's a fun time to be alive. If we are able to break the cycle of political parties using illegal aliens to subvert Americans, we can defeat the Deep State.
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:57 am

C-Mag wrote:
Kath wrote:

This practice must end.
It's a fun time to be alive. If we are able to break the cycle of political parties using illegal aliens to subvert Americans, we can defeat the Deep State.

The only way to defeat the deep state is for 3/4 of state legislatures voting for a convention and their governors signing off on it.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:11 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
Kath wrote: Agreed - watching it unfold is quite interesting, but I doubt those cheap labor lovers are going down without a fight.

The only way to defeat the deep state is for 3/4 of state legislatures voting for a convention and their governors signing off on it.
I don't trust our politicians to have convention. I do think shutting down illegal immigration would be a great first step. Regardless, term limits, shutting down the Senior Executive Serivice and reigning in the Intel Community must be done.
PLATA O PLOMO

K@th

Post by K@th » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:27 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Trump intends to do this, it was completely bypassed by all the media during the election. I'm glad he's still on it.
Well, that didn't take long. So much winning. :facepalm:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/04/worl ... ws&ref=cta
WASHINGTON — The White House said on Wednesday that the United States is committed to continuing to fight the Islamic State in Syria, signaling a retreat by President Trump from his insistence that the 2,000 American forces there quickly return home from the conflict.
Account abandoned.

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:28 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

I don't trust our politicians to have convention. I do think shutting down illegal immigration would be a great first step. Regardless, term limits, shutting down the Senior Executive Serivice and reigning in the Intel Community must be done.
A convention in the current climate would quickly turn into a Reign of Terror.