THE ERA OF TRUMP

Hastur

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Hastur » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:08 am

I'm aware of the current issue. It was just an observation I made when browsing the questionnaire.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

K@th

Post by K@th » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:51 am

Penner wrote: even though the US Constitution states that "all peoples" shall be counted?
You don't believe we can count all the people if there's a citizenship question on the form?
Account abandoned.

K@th

Post by K@th » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:35 am

C-Mag wrote: I know the odds are against me, and I will be in the minority, but I believe it can happen.

Trump intends to do this, it was completely bypassed by all the media during the election. I'm glad he's still on it.

How would you feel about Trump if he actually pulled it off ?
I can hope, but with the appointment of Bolton, I'm more than skeptical. This is just Trump talking out of his ass.
Account abandoned.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:31 am

Kath wrote:
Penner wrote: even though the US Constitution states that "all peoples" shall be counted?
You don't believe we can count all the people if there's a citizenship question on the form?
We should definitely count them. But we need to break them down by citizen and non-citizen. We are distributing funds and representation based on Citizenship. Therefore, the question needs to be asked, because states like California with a lot of illegal aliens are essentially committing fraud.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:39 am

And they will fight to continue to commit fraud, and they will exploit non-Americans to commit fraud against Americans.
The Democratic Party, ladies and gents.
Anti-American to the core.

They really are. They don’t give two figs about America, just talk to them and they’ll tell you directly. Ask them why it’s on us to accept any refugee that wants to come here. Ask them why they’re all fired up about “the rights” of illegal aliens all the time. Ask them about the UN and how we should fight global climate change.

You’ll quickly learn that they don’t care about America, because “people are people, we’re all equal and we all deserve the same rights”. This includes the right to be an American if you self identify as one, of course.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

K@th

Post by K@th » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:12 am

C-Mag wrote:
We should definitely count them. But we need to break them down by citizen and non-citizen. We are distributing funds and representation based on Citizenship. Therefore, the question needs to be asked, because states like California with a lot of illegal aliens are essentially committing fraud.
I understand. I'm trying to figure out why Penner thinks the question is unconstitutional.
Account abandoned.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:43 am

Kath wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
I understand. I'm trying to figure out why Penner thinks the question is unconstitutional.
Yeah, I'd like to hear where she's coming from. We ask all kinds of questions on the census, always have. I read th e1960, we were asking people if they had a TV or Radio, what type of house heating system. There have always been national origin questions on the census.
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:44 am

If I had to guess, it would be because counting "All Natural Persons" in the country won't work, if you're asking them to self-implicate themselves as illegal residents.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:04 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:If I had to guess, it would be because counting "All Natural Persons" in the country won't work, if you're asking them to self-implicate themselves as illegal residents.
They can choose not to answer, but it’s absurd to suggest we shouldn’t ask because it may make non-Americans uncomfortable.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:17 am

DBTrek wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:If I had to guess, it would be because counting "All Natural Persons" in the country won't work, if you're asking them to self-implicate themselves as illegal residents.
They can choose not to answer, but it’s absurd to suggest we shouldn’t ask because it may make non-Americans uncomfortable.
I've read that California could lose 10% of their Congressional representation and Electoral votes. That's 5 in congress and 6 or 7 electoral votes. That's just one state, across the board it could really hurt the coastal elites who have embraced sanctuary cities and open borders.
PLATA O PLOMO