THE ERA OF TRUMP

Zlaxer

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:15 am

DBTrek wrote:
C-Mag wrote:They tend to vote Left, because the Left cultivates them and welcomes illegal immigration. If only legal immigration were enforced I think that would change rapidly. I've worked with Latin Americans a lot. Generally good people with bad, corrupt leadership. We don't help in the long run by taking more and more of these people; acting as a safety valve. Mexico is long overdue for a cleansing revolt from their own citizens.
Right.
Revolt is easier than just crossing that northern border into the USA. I’m sure the revolution is just minutes away from kicking off in Mexico. Any second now.

Lol

Without keeping the cap on the kettle, the whistle will never sound.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:20 am

We really are fucking up Mexico with this open border policy.

The Mexican elites love it, though. Good job, democrats.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:25 am

Hey, Trump already stopped the immigrant caravan................ and got Mexico to pay for it :lol:
dailycaller.com/2018/04/03/mexico-honduras-migrant-caravan/
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

K@th

Post by K@th » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:43 am

C-Mag wrote:

You people aren't falling for this shit AGAIN are you ?
Huh? Are you claiming he didn't call the white house "tippy top shape?"

Why on earth was it okay to slam Bush, Jr. & Obama for their verbal fuck ups, but Trump gives kids a speech about budgets and calls the white house tippy-top shape, and it's not worthy of a mention?

Hey kids! Let's go to tippy top shape for the annual Easter egg hunt. Maybe the POTUS will talk budgets!! Fun!!!

Lol...
Account abandoned.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:59 am

US Army troops deployed to Mexican border. Nothing like a good civilian massacre to fix things.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-04- ... ern-border
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:04 am

The shock that a US president would send federal troops to secure the national borders against a horde of foreign nationals seeking to illegally invade.

Shocking.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:09 am

Kath wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

You people aren't falling for this shit AGAIN are you ?
Huh? Are you claiming he didn't call the white house "tippy top shape?"

Why on earth was it okay to slam Bush, Jr. & Obama for their verbal fuck ups, but Trump gives kids a speech about budgets and calls the white house tippy-top shape, and it's not worthy of a mention?

Hey kids! Let's go to tippy top shape for the annual Easter egg hunt. Maybe the POTUS will talk budgets!! Fun!!!

Lol...
Trumps coverage in the news is over 90% Negative, while Obamas negative story coverage was about 20%. Falling for any story painting Trump as questionable is ignorantly following the propaganda.
PLATA O PLOMO

K@th

Post by K@th » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:15 am

C-Mag wrote: Falling for any story painting Trump as questionable is ignorantly following the propaganda.
See, you say "falling for." So your claim is that he didn't say those things? Geez; guy sounded like he had a stroke. Who forgets the name of the big white house they live in?

Oh how I wish we had the DCF archives - I could point to post after post of people calling out Obama when he fumbled words. I guess it's only fun for you when it's the "other team," that fumbles. I think it's funny/sad no matter who says it.

I'm planning on taking a tippy top shape tour next year. So excited!
Account abandoned.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:34 am

Kath wrote:
C-Mag wrote: Falling for any story painting Trump as questionable is ignorantly following the propaganda.
See, you say "falling for." So your claim is that he didn't say those things? Geez; guy sounded like he had a stroke. Who forgets the name of the big white house they live in?

Oh how I wish we had the DCF archives - I could point to post after post of people calling out Obama when he fumbled words. I guess it's only fun for you when it's the "other team," that fumbles. I think it's funny/sad no matter who says it.

I'm planning on taking a tippy top shape tour next year. So excited!
No Kath, when I correctly state the coverage of Trump is 90% Negative, over 4.5X as Negative as Obama there is no credibility in the latest accussations that something is wrong with Trump. It's Russian collusion, he's crazy, he's a criminal, now he's senile. None of it can be trusted at this point. The press has been claiming there is something wrong with Trump for 3 years, they keep picking different things................ but it never pans out.

Hey, if you want to fall for the latest reason Trump shouldn't be POTUS, 8-) have fun with that.
PLATA O PLOMO

K@th

Post by K@th » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:39 am

C-Mag wrote:
Hey, if you want to fall for the latest reason Trump shouldn't be POTUS, 8-) have fun with that.
I'm not falling for anything. :lol: Also, knowing the name of the big white house the president lives in should not be a requirement to be president, so no calls for impeachment here.

It's just one of those funny/sad things. Learn to laugh a bit, Carlus. You don't think calling the white house "tippy top shape," is funny? He didn't even use a noun when re-naming his house.
Account abandoned.