THE ERA OF TRUMP

C-Mag

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by C-Mag » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:04 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Kath wrote:Senile or just trolling Americans?

Highly inappropriate speech to give to children for Easter. Side note - knowing the name of the big white house where the POTUS lives should be something the POTUS should know, but, you know, "tippy top shape," works too.

http://www.kansascity.com/news/nation-w ... 78249.html
President Trump taught the kids at the annual White House Easter Egg Roll a really big number on Monday — $700 billion.

"Just think of $700 billion dollars because that's all going into our military this year," Trump said while addressing kids and their parents at the annual event on the White House lawn.

Trump spoke to the crowd from the Truman balcony flanked by First Lady Melania Trump and the White House Easter Bunny with its perpetually shocked face.

Trump seemed confused about how to reference the White House.

He thanked the White House Historical Association and everyone who works to keep "this incredible house or building or whatever you want to call it, because there really is no name for it," he said. "It is special and we keep it in tip-top shape. We call it sometimes tippy top shape and it's a great, great place."
Absolutely senile.

When he gets replaced, it's going to be with a dictator.

:lol:

You people aren't falling for this shit AGAIN are you ?

This is classic partisan reporting. For example W was laughed at due getting caught on film trying to pass through a locked door. BHO had the same type of thing happen. They roasted and lampooned W, and gave BHO a pass. During BHOs entire tenure he was magic with a teleprompter but a stuttering, blithering fool when he had to speak unscripted, but they didn't report on BHO looking and sounding like an idiot. Just so they can keep their myth alive that he is a brilliant academic. :doh:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:21 am

Any bets on whether the Spanish Caravan makes it past the border?

They're demanding that we take care of them because their citizens of whatever country they travel too.....

Bunch of fucking ungracious entitled proles.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:23 am

Zlaxer wrote:Any bets on whether the Spanish Caravan makes it past the border?

They're demanding that we take care of them because their citizens of whatever country they travel too.....
Trump better turn them back and punish Mexico for giving them a free pass to the US.
PLATA O PLOMO

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:36 am

C-Mag wrote:

Trump better turn them back and punish Mexico for giving them a free pass to the US.

We all know he won't.....and we know the GOP and DNC will let the "asylum" seekers in to the absolute detriment to actual American citizens. Fuck this. Bring them here....bring in more uneducated wards of the state - collapse the fucking system.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:54 am

Zlaxer wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

We all know he won't.....and we know the GOP and DNC will let the "asylum" seekers in to the absolute detriment to actual American citizens. Fuck this. Bring them here....bring in more uneducated wards of the state - collapse the fucking system.
I think we are at the point he has to stop this. While Trump just hit 50% favorbility, a mark higher than Obama at this point in his presidency a lot of supporters are not happy over the hog trough budget.
PLATA O PLOMO

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:05 am

C-Mag wrote:
Zlaxer wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

I think we are at the point he has to stop this. While Trump just hit 50% favorbility, a mark higher than Obama at this point in his presidency a lot of supporters are not happy over the hog trough budget.

I wouldn't care so much if the "asylum" seekers wern't so dame entitled....Like I've always said on here, I like South/Central Americans, generally....but their trend to vote far left combined without our shit economy and massive social programs inclines me to turn them away.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:10 am

They tend to vote Left, because the Left cultivates them and welcomes illegal immigration. If only legal immigration were enforced I think that would change rapidly. I've worked with Latin Americans a lot. Generally good people with bad, corrupt leadership. We don't help in the long run by taking more and more of these people; acting as a safety valve. Mexico is long overdue for a cleansing revolt from their own citizens.
PLATA O PLOMO

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:13 am

C-Mag wrote:They tend to vote Left, because the Left cultivates them and welcomes illegal immigration. If only legal immigration were enforced I think that would change rapidly. I've worked with Latin Americans a lot. Generally good people with bad, corrupt leadership. We don't help in the long run by taking more and more of these people; acting as a safety valve. Mexico is long overdue for a cleansing revolt from their own citizens.
Right.
Revolt is easier than just crossing that northern border into the USA. I’m sure the revolution is just minutes away from kicking off in Mexico. Any second now.

Lol
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:14 am

Socially Conservative
Fiscally Liberal

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:14 am

C-Mag wrote: We don't help in the long run by taking more and more of these people; acting as a safety valve. Mexico is long overdue for a cleansing revolt from their own citizens.

This.

+5 $DCF