THE ERA OF TRUMP

kybkh

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by kybkh » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:52 pm

I am surprised by Wayfair's product pricing also. I purchased a pair of stools off the site one time and that's it. I have looked but couldn't find anything worth the price.

I am not super familiar with the actual setup but I picture a warehouse in the middle of Utah that has minimal overhead.

They need to do a better job differentiating themselves somehow or another.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:58 pm

kybkh wrote: They need to do a better job differentiating themselves somehow or another.
Which they haven't, they dumped $500 million into marketing, only got a 9% bump, people were betting on an M&A play from Walmart, didn't materialize, so now everybody is shorting it.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:12 pm

If you're looking at a furnishings stock, keep an eye on WSM, because they already came off from $85, down to $50, with return on investment being around 25%, now you're probably getting into undervalued territory, 3.46% dividend and 3 year average buy back is above 90% against the field, plus they combine online and brick and mortar, so they're more diversified.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:13 am

Crowder is getting better and better.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:40 am

K@th

Post by K@th » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:47 am

Senile or just trolling Americans?

Highly inappropriate speech to give to children for Easter. Side note - knowing the name of the big white house where the POTUS lives should be something the POTUS should know, but, you know, "tippy top shape," works too.

http://www.kansascity.com/news/nation-w ... 78249.html
President Trump taught the kids at the annual White House Easter Egg Roll a really big number on Monday — $700 billion.

"Just think of $700 billion dollars because that's all going into our military this year," Trump said while addressing kids and their parents at the annual event on the White House lawn.

Trump spoke to the crowd from the Truman balcony flanked by First Lady Melania Trump and the White House Easter Bunny with its perpetually shocked face.

Trump seemed confused about how to reference the White House.

He thanked the White House Historical Association and everyone who works to keep "this incredible house or building or whatever you want to call it, because there really is no name for it," he said. "It is special and we keep it in tip-top shape. We call it sometimes tippy top shape and it's a great, great place."
Account abandoned.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:49 am

Neocons are fifth column denocrats.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:54 am

Kath wrote:Senile or just trolling Americans?

Highly inappropriate speech to give to children for Easter. Side note - knowing the name of the big white house where the POTUS lives should be something the POTUS should know, but, you know, "tippy top shape," works too.

President Trump taught the kids at the annual White House Easter Egg Roll a really big number on Monday — $700 billion.

"Just think of $700 billion dollars because that's all going into our military this year," Trump said while addressing kids and their parents at the annual event on the White House lawn.

Trump spoke to the crowd from the Truman balcony flanked by First Lady Melania Trump and the White House Easter Bunny with its perpetually shocked face.

He thanked the White House Historical Association and everyone who works to keep "this incredible house or building or whatever you want to call it, because there really is no name for it," he said. "It is special and we keep it in tip-top shape. We call it sometimes tippy top shape and it's a great, great place."
Absolutely senile.

When he gets replaced, it's going to be with a dictator.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:56 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Kath wrote:Senile or just trolling Americans?

Absolutely senile.

When he gets replaced, it's going to be with a dictator.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:03 am

nmoore63 wrote:Image
You couldn't find a better endorsement for Trump.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama