THE ERA OF TRUMP

SuburbanFarmer

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:49 am

Nothing to do with ZeroHedge's opinion. I just wanted to point out that the PetroYuan contract has begun, and took off like a shot.

It's convertible to gold. Which means that this is effectively selling oil for gold, which compared to the near-fictional USD, is a pretty enticing bet for investors. This is the event that could lead to a sea-change in global finance, and a civilizational shift for America.

@Smit - you're right, that China doesn't necessarily want Reserve Status, but who would? What new ally have they got that would love nothing more than to take over as the sole superpower?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:38 am

I am almost feeling sorry for Melania at this point, gold digger that she is.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:14 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:I am almost feeling sorry for Melania at this point, gold digger that she is.

Fuck it - you're either consistent in principles or not. We should only take those who have something to contribute....no more wards of the state (not every white person in SA is a conservative millionaire farmer)......As far as genocide....send in the fucking UN peacekeepers....and make the rest of Africa and/or Europe take them in....

Shit - Admin - move this post to the Feedz the people thread...
Last edited by Zlaxer on Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:14 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:I am almost feeling sorry for Melania at this point, gold digger that she is.
Same.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:20 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Same.

She should start banging Secret Service agents so that he constantly has to cover it up.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:12 pm

http://www.fox5ny.com/news/man-tried-to ... at-walmart

Police in Louisiana say a possible illegal immigrant with a machete tried to snatch two children from their mothers inside a Walmart.

Any bets on how long till he's released? I give it 3 days tops....

ssu

Post by ssu » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:34 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Nothing to do with ZeroHedge's opinion. I just wanted to point out that the PetroYuan contract has begun, and took off like a shot.

It's convertible to gold. Which means that this is effectively selling oil for gold, which compared to the near-fictional USD, is a pretty enticing bet for investors. This is the event that could lead to a sea-change in global finance, and a civilizational shift for America.

@Smit - you're right, that China doesn't necessarily want Reserve Status, but who would? What new ally have they got that would love nothing more than to take over as the sole superpower?
I would see that this is just an early framework for an option if the US dollar lead system would collapse.

That collapse is still far away, even if Trump is working hard to get there.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:32 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Nothing to do with ZeroHedge's opinion. I just wanted to point out that the PetroYuan contract has begun, and took off like a shot.

Fake News.

The futures on the Shanghai International Energy exchange are not convertible to gold, and not backed by gold.

All they say is "will except foreign exchange as trading margin", no mention of gold at all.
Nec Aspera Terrent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:28 am

Smitty-48 wrote:

Fake News.

The futures on the Shanghai International Energy exchange are not convertible to gold, and not backed by gold.

All they say is "will except foreign exchange as trading margin", no mention of gold at all.
All I have is the internet, same as you. I'm no oil trader.

But there are a whole lot of sources calling it "backed by gold", even if they don't mention it on whatever you looked at.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

K@th

Post by K@th » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:34 am

Of all the women who you choose to feel sorry for.... smh.

She literally slept with a man who was cheating on wife number 2, whom he slept with by cheating on wife number 1. This is not a woman deserving of pity. She knew what her beauty was buying.
Account abandoned.