THE ERA OF TRUMP

Hastur

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Hastur » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:20 am

How many excuses have the Democrats dreamt up now for why they lost the election? Except for the glaringly obvious one of running the wrong candidate.

Are they going to keep it up all the way to 2020? This must be the worst case of collective denial in world history. Absolutely astounding to behold. I can think of no other reason than the fact that the left wing MSM is so lockstep they keep amplifying it instead of doing their job of critical analysis.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:24 am

Perhaps the German denial of having lost the First World War is still the worst case of collective denial but the Democrats are getting closer every day.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:51 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
ssu wrote:
Is it a scandal? 1.0 Politics in my view.

Of course, I had thought that Trump himself had come up with the Crooked Hillary -thing.

But seems that he hadn't. One needs professionals for those kind of ideas.
:lol:

:clap:
Shut up faggot.

Penner, why is this a scandal?
Oh come on, Captain Cranky-Pants, that was funny.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:36 am

FUCK HIM UP TRUMP

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:33 am

How about a new neocon war in Iran, while we are sorting out the little Rocket Man?

AMERICA FIRST -- amirite??

Hawks Resurgent in Washington
One of the most discouraging aspects of the musical chairs being played among the members of the White House inner circle is that every change reflects an inexorable move to the right in foreign policy, which means that the interventionists are back without anyone at the White House level remaining to say “no.” President Donald Trump, for all his international experience as a businessman, is a novice at the step-by-step process required in diplomacy and in the development of a coherent foreign policy, so he is inevitably being directed by individuals who have long American global leadership by force if necessary.

The resurgence of the hawks is facilitated by Donald Trump’s own inclinations. He likes to see himself as a man of action and a leader, which inclines him to be impulsive, some might even say reckless. He is convinced that he can enter into negotiations with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un with virtually no preparations and make a deal that will somehow end the crisis over that nation’s nuclear weapons and ballistic missile programs, for example. In so doing, he is being encouraged by his National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster and his Pentagon chief James Mattis, who believe that the United States can somehow prevail in a preemptive war with the Koreans if that should become necessary. The enormous collateral damage to South Korea and even Japan is something that Washington planners somehow seem to miss in their calculations.
The Untold Story of John Bolton’s Campaign for War With Iran
But the strong likelihood that Donald Trump will now choose John Bolton as his next national security advisor creates a prospect of war with Iran that is very real. Bolton is no ordinary neoconservative hawk. He has been obsessed for many years with going to war against the Islamic Republic, calling repeatedly for bombing Iran in his regular appearances on Fox News, without the slightest indication that he understands the consequences of such a policy.

His is not merely a rhetorical stance: Bolton actively conspired during his tenure as the Bush administration’s policymaker on Iran from 2002 through 2004 to establish the political conditions necessary for the administration to carry out military action.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:19 am

Fife wrote:How about a new neocon war in Iran, while we are sorting out the little Rocket Man?

AMERICA FIRST -- amirite??

Hawks Resurgent in Washington

This would really damage my support for Trump. Trumps talk of pulling back from our global footprint was a huge positive for me. These idiots at the top of our foreign policy, security, intelligence and military are blithering idiots. They have already allowed our military to be far over extended, they have allowed many of our best to leave the service and we don't have the same quality replacements. So now, they are quietly lowering standards to fit social engineering. We've destroyed our own NCO Corps and allowed our Military Officers to be Socially Engineered. This spells a huge disaster for our military.

You ever wonder if the failure in The Battle of the Teutoburg Forest or the Battle of Adrianople were as much due to the loss of quality of the Roman Army. This is something Americans don't even think about, we are told we have the best military in the world, but do we? Okee cued me in on this. We need to address this, or we could suffer our own Roman level catastrophic loss in field.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:21 am

Luckily we have a homegrown army of SJWs and hooded antifa warriors to protect the homeland if the military took a defeat and enemies arrived on our shores.

The snowflakes are up to the task, right?
:?
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:23 am

We need to redirect our warlike tendencies inward and start gearing up for Civil War 2.0.

Sometimes I wonder if people seriously talking about it and planning for it openly would cause the left to back down instead of continuing to make it an inevitability.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:29 am

DBTrek wrote:Luckily we have a homegrown army of SJWs and hooded antifa warriors to protect the homeland if the military took a defeat and enemies arrived on our shores.

The snowflakes are up to the task, right?
:?
The snowflakes could be hardened and handle it, but we are increasingly softening standards to make the military easier for snowflakes. Were you surprised when the Spenser Rapone reports came out about how Unmilitary and SJW West Point has become. We are now degrading Combat Arms standards, that's really dangerous.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:30 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:We need to redirect our warlike tendencies inward and start gearing up for Civil War 2.0.

Sometimes I wonder if people seriously talking about it and planning for it openly would cause the left to back down instead of continuing to make it an inevitability.

Plenty of people are. Plenty of Military Vets I know see it as inevitable. This has woke me up to looking at other options........... I really don't want to go there.
PLATA O PLOMO