THE ERA OF TRUMP

C-Mag

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by C-Mag » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:39 pm

I think it's cyclical. After a period with limited sources quality goes down. That whole competition thing. I tend to think the big 3 back in the day just gave us what they wanted.

I love my alt media, just wish the MSM still didn't wield so much influence
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:32 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
JohnDonne wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
Or pumping the devil's gas?
What's that Tex-ass? Couldn't hear ya'll over the sound of freedom grass being smoked.

I see you peeking across the fence. Careful, Sheriff might catch you boy, might crimson that ass but good.
You're not even speaking english, you neutered fucking burnout.
Is that how you know you've huffed enough gasoline, when you no comprende Inglés? I guess when soaking a rag in petrol and duct taping it over your mouth is the only way your government lets you get high, you tend to place a premium on pump time. Don't fret though, Oregon will blow a collective bong hit your way.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:52 pm

JohnDonne wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
JohnDonne wrote:
What's that Tex-ass? Couldn't hear ya'll over the sound of freedom grass being smoked.

I see you peeking across the fence. Careful, Sheriff might catch you boy, might crimson that ass but good.
You're not even speaking english, you neutered fucking burnout.
Is that how you know you've huffed enough gasoline, when you no comprende Inglés? I guess when soaking a rag in petrol and duct taping it over your mouth is the only way your government lets you get high, you tend to place a premium on pump time. Don't fret though, Oregon will blow a collective bong hit your way.
Lol this is how I picture swipples imagining southerners talking

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:08 pm

PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Penner

Post by Penner » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:42 pm

So did anyone here about this Cambridge Analytica scandal that just broke?
Mar 21, 2:50 PM EDT

Whistleblower gives behind-the-scenes look at Trump campaign

By DANICA KIRKA
Associated Press

LONDON (AP) -- Chris Wylie can't prove the work he did for Cambridge Analytica helped Donald Trump win the 2016 presidential election, but he thinks he has pretty good evidence.

While working for the political consulting company from 2013 to 2015, Wylie's team spoke to Americans in focus groups to identify deep-seated concerns. Then they tested ways to tap into those fears through social media. The slogans they developed later became the catchphrases of the Trump campaign, he says.

"My ears perked up when I started hearing some of these things like 'drain the swamp' or 'build the wall' or 'the deep state' because these were all narratives that had come out from the research that we were doing," Wylie told an audience at London's Frontline Club on Tuesday night.

The 28-year-old Canadian is at the center of allegations that Cambridge Analytica improperly used data from over 50 million Facebook users to identify voters who might be sympathetic to Trump's message and target them with social media messages. In stories by the New York Times and Britain's Guardian newspaper over the past week, he explained how he created the psychological warfare tools for Steve Bannon, the right-wing former banker who later became Trump's chief strategist.

At the wide-ranging talk in London, Wylie described in further detail how the company worked and Bannon's central role in shaping it.

Wylie says Facebook data collected by a Cambridge University researcher was used as part of a project commissioned by Cambridge Analytica. The firm says none of the Facebook data was used in the work it did for the Trump campaign. Facebook has suspended Wylie and Cambridge Analytica while it investigates the allegations.
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/A/ ... TE=DEFAULT

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:08 pm

Penner wrote:So did anyone here about this Cambridge Analytica scandal that just broke?
Mar 21, 2:50 PM EDT

Whistleblower gives behind-the-scenes look at Trump campaign

By DANICA KIRKA
Associated Press

LONDON (AP) -- Chris Wylie can't prove the work he did for Cambridge Analytica helped Donald Trump win the 2016 presidential election, but he thinks he has pretty good evidence.

While working for the political consulting company from 2013 to 2015, Wylie's team spoke to Americans in focus groups to identify deep-seated concerns. Then they tested ways to tap into those fears through social media. The slogans they developed later became the catchphrases of the Trump campaign, he says.

"My ears perked up when I started hearing some of these things like 'drain the swamp' or 'build the wall' or 'the deep state' because these were all narratives that had come out from the research that we were doing," Wylie told an audience at London's Frontline Club on Tuesday night.

The 28-year-old Canadian is at the center of allegations that Cambridge Analytica improperly used data from over 50 million Facebook users to identify voters who might be sympathetic to Trump's message and target them with social media messages. In stories by the New York Times and Britain's Guardian newspaper over the past week, he explained how he created the psychological warfare tools for Steve Bannon, the right-wing former banker who later became Trump's chief strategist.

At the wide-ranging talk in London, Wylie described in further detail how the company worked and Bannon's central role in shaping it.

Wylie says Facebook data collected by a Cambridge University researcher was used as part of a project commissioned by Cambridge Analytica. The firm says none of the Facebook data was used in the work it did for the Trump campaign. Facebook has suspended Wylie and Cambridge Analytica while it investigates the allegations.
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/A/ ... TE=DEFAULT
Wait, wait. No one tell her.

Penner, why's this a scandal?
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

ssu

Post by ssu » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:07 am

Penner wrote:So did anyone here about this Cambridge Analytica scandal that just broke?
Is it a scandal? 1.0 Politics in my view.

Of course, I had thought that Trump himself had come up with the Crooked Hillary -thing.

But seems that he hadn't. One needs professionals for those kind of ideas.

ssu

Post by ssu » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:09 am

C-Mag wrote:Image
Yep, Trump has the right chemistry with the Russian intelligence community. :lol:

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:30 am

ssu wrote:

Of course, I had thought that Trump himself had come up with the Crooked Hillary -thing.

:lol:

:clap:
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:18 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
ssu wrote:

:lol:

:clap:
Shut up faggot.

Penner, why is this a scandal?
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751