THE ERA OF TRUMP

BjornP

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by BjornP » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:34 am

DBTrek wrote:I think all presidents should probably congratulate the winner of the sham elections of the worlds 2nd largest nuclear superpower.

I mean ... what do we really gain by acting like we’re above all that shit? We’ve had administrations do everything but perform fellatio on Communist China as they sold us into staggering trade debt, but we’re too fancy to throw a congrats to Russia?

Whatever.
It'd be hella refreshing to leaders in Western countries not treat their own populations like idiots and just say:

"Yeah, we made a very lucrative trade deal with Saudi Arabia today! What's that Janeeeeeeesha from MSNB-FOX, aren't we worried about their human..."rights" violations? HA! Fuck no, why should we be? And despite what you hypocritical shitstains say, nor do YOU give a shit. You want your iPods, low taxes, higher wages and cheap shit and you want us to guarentee you those things. You know, we know it, King Camelfucker knows it, so let's all stop fucking pretending with each other, OK? I now hand over the mike to king Abdul of Saudi Arabia, who smells funky of camels and who rapes his slaves. *gives high five to rape king* *opens briefcase full of cash* "
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

K@th

Post by K@th » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:53 am

BjornP wrote: "Yeah, we made a very lucrative trade deal with Saudi Arabia today! What's that Janeeeeeeesha from MSNB-FOX, aren't we worried about their human..."rights" violations? HA! Fuck no, why should we be? And despite what you hypocritical shitstains say, nor do YOU give a shit. You want your iPods, low taxes, higher wages and cheap shit and you want us to guarentee you those things. You know, we know it, King Camelfucker knows it, so let's all stop fucking pretending with each other, OK? I now hand over the mike to king Abdul of Saudi Arabia, who smells funky of camels and who rapes his slaves. *gives high five to rape king* *opens briefcase full of cash* "
That would be awesome.
Account abandoned.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:51 am

I love listening to people I disagree with make their case, here's Red Brennan fuming about Trump congratulating Putin.

Listen to the argument................ Trump was just supposed to read the cards the National Security Advisor gave him, but NO.
Trump had to use his own words. Trump won't read the fucking cue cards. Why can't he just do what he's told.

See I think this is why the Deep State went after Trump, he's not an automaton for them.

Other little gems here................. and my comments
Red says Trump is afraid of Putin cause Putin can make life harder for Trump.......................... Harder, really than having his own intelligence community trying to overturn the election. :lol:

Red says within minutes of Trump congratulating Putin someone called the Washington Post and gave a detailed description of what transpired................................... Red, are you sure you were the head of the CIA, because you just basically fingered one of your agents to the opposition.

Red speculates on what trouble Trump might get us in, Red fears a confrontation in the Persian Gulf............................... :lol:

Red says Trump rushed to set up a Summit with North Korea and its ill advised ................................. when the fuck did talking to people get to be dangerous

Red says if he fires Mueller and or Rosenstein there will be a Constitutional Crisis............................... Thanks Red, for telling us who your Operational Commanders are :D
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

K@th

Post by K@th » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:02 am

Those talking heads on the cable news channels are more than useless. I consider them dangerous. If you ever listen to them when something goes down that you know about extensively, just listen to them. They spew so much bullshit, half truths, outright lies... it's amazing.

My sister-in-law is a pilot; she says when there's an airline incident she can barely contain herself with the non expertise the experts spew. Talking head is synonymous with someone who can't make a living elsewhere.

I don't recall the incident, but I once listened to a data "expert," trying to explain how data is stored. He sounded like a dude after his first intro to databases class.

I don't trust any of them.
Account abandoned.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:03 am

Cable news people are really just actors.

K@th

Post by K@th » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:07 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Cable news people are really just actors.
Truly
Account abandoned.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:09 am

All my comments were about John (Red) Brennan, I guess now he is a talking head.
Red says Trump is done, he's a cornered animal, he lashing out. IMO, deep staters are the ones looking desperate and afraid.

I just found it really enlightening that their key point is Trump did not read the cards he was given. Which I take as, were in charge, your just the figure head. Which looking back on past presidents, sounds about right.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

K@th

Post by K@th » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:36 am

I can't unsee it, so now, neither can you.

Account abandoned.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:40 am

Wonder what Nixon would’ve said if a bunch of DC elitist bit players cried to the media that he didn’t read his cards.
:lol:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:45 am

C-Mag wrote:All my comments were about John (Red) Brennan, I guess now he is a talking head.
Red says Trump is done, he's a cornered animal, he lashing out. IMO, deep staters are the ones looking desperate and afraid.

I just found it really enlightening that their key point is Trump did not read the cards he was given. Which I take as, were in charge, your just the figure head. Which looking back on past presidents, sounds about right.

He's not Literally Hitler. He's Literally Grandpa.